Proof and Disproof

Does anyone here think that Iraq does have nuclear weapons? I personally don't think so, although I am leaning between have and don't have. I believe that Bush has pushed Iraq into an impossible position, Iraq can't prove it doesn't have nuclear weapons (atleast not to Bush's satisfaction), so it is up to America to prove that they do. Until we have proof I don't hink war is justified in the least.

I know this has probably been discussed somewhere else, but I thought I would make the topic more specific. Just whether they have weapons or not.

I think the whole "UN-search-the-country-for-nukes" thing really sucks. I mean, what if I claimed Sweden was on bin Laden's side and we had nukes and biological weapons? What, where would you look for it? Those papers, that the UN got from Iraq, can contain as much sh_t as a toilet can, nothing is saying that it is true, but neither false on the other hand. What if they move them underground? I'm sure that USA has many secret bases, and even if the world "knows" about Area 51 (that it is secret, the alien thing is for you to decide), but what of the 100 others? Same thing Iraq: what if they have secret bases? What if only Saddam, most trusted generals and elite troops knows of them, and would only use them for national security?

So yes, what the UN has done for now in Iraq, and what they will do either the last few days or the coming year in Iraq, will always be vain, waste of time and fooling around with civilization until the country accusing and the country accused comes up with a solution... the nearest: war.

The Axis of Evil is now hiring! Does YOUR country meet the requirements to become part of our exclusive club?

- a corrupt and power hungry leader

- ineffective and/or faked election system

- a highly manipulative media

- displaying expansionist tendencies

- posessing weapons of mass destruction

- having actually used said weapons of mass destruction

- disregarding UN resolutions

- threatening several sovereign nations with unprovoked attack

- blaming all or most internal instances of public violence on foreign agents

- labeling all enemies of the state with a title that strikes fear into the population (e.g. "terrorist")

Looks like the USA gets a 10 out of 10! Congratulations to our new members!

- labeling all enemies of the state with a title that strikes fear into the population (e.g. "terrorist")

Looks like the USA gets a 10 out of 10! Congratulations to our new members

More like 8/10, I would disagree with faked election and disregarding UN resoultions.

mwah i truly wouldn't know. Perhaps they do, perhaps they don't.

same goes for the war, i'm not for nor against. I do not like what saddam has done to his people for decades, and IMO he should be removed, however i do not know what the consequences of this war will be

The US has broken UN-approved treaties with N Korea. (Which, coincidentally, the same treaty which prohibited the N Koreans from getting nukes)

The elections, while not rigged, are hardly more than a choice of managemenst for a basically non-interfering government. The real power lies in the hands of those with money. But that's another story...

It seems that...

The UN resolution is being interpreted by Bush as 'Iraq must prove its complete innocence, or it is liable to be bombed'.

The UN resolution is being interpreted by Blix as 'Iraq must help us find out what's going on, else I won't stop Bush'.

The UN resolution is being interpreted by Blix as 'We'll wait until either Bush blows his top, or Blix finds something big'.

The UN resolution is being interpreted by Chirac as 'Bush must prove Iraq's guilt, else they shouldn't fight. And we won't help them'.

The UN resolution is being interpreted by Chirac as 'Bush must prove Iraq's guilt, else they probably shouldn't fight. And we might help them. Um. I didn't mean that...'.

The Axis of Evil is now hiring! Does YOUR country meet the requirements to become part of our exclusive club?

false

partially true, but it is redeemable.

lol! what are you smoking? totally false.

false

true

true, but misleading. The US does not threaten nuclear war for conventional war. The corrected criteria should be stated as:

Threatens nuclear war for conventional war, or dictator states posessing nuclear weapons

True.

false

lol! And you were smoking what? 9/11 was the fault of foreign agents, but the overwhelming majority of violence in our country is internal.

True. The only enemies the US has declared are terrorists. Do you know one that is not?

Looks like the USA gets a 10 out of 10! Congratulations to our new members!

false

LOL, even with all your objections, you still get 5 out of 10!

But, anyway, the whole thing was only meant as a joke! If you noticed, most points are subjective. (namely the ones you disagreed with - their subjectivity means you can get away with it ;) )