Amusing Tactic----If youre cruel

Mad Rhetoric

Heres what I do(Note:This works on the computer only!!!And you need Sards as a Subhouse)After I've gotten alot of money,I start rushing.When the enemy is overwhelmed,I capture the Hark Barrax and everything else except for 1 or 2 structures.Then I make a few Sard Elites.After that I start making Hark Infantry.With the Sard Elites,I go start slitting the HArk infantries throats!(Some of you might be thinking:Hark Infs?Why not Hark Scouts?The reason is because I like Hark Scouts.They have a normal voice,for one.)But the infantries cant do anything now cause their mine!!! 8) Then,after Im bored doing that,I blow up the rest of the structures.Pretty cruel for the Atreides/Ordos. ;)

I used to camp alot (singleplayer) building 1/2 or even 3 lines of kobra's :O micromanaging my harvestor around the map to deserted spice field with my advanced carry all (lol) ;D after i've gained enough money i started to build niab tanks or sardaukar, it was fun picking on lone minotaurs with 6 invisible, elite niab tanks ;)

I thing Atreides plan is cool:

see this!! ;D

Even against good player, but not for newbies!!

You only need high money setting at least up than 10k!!

Just choose guild and fremen!!

then train 10sniper!

and also sand bikes!!

When u finish building 2 refinary!!

Build Guild palace!u know what to create!!GuildNiabTank ;D!

Check enemy first maybe have air force ,so u need air drons.. ;)!!

U must have good skill to move ur army well!!