max payne is one fudged up game

TMA_1

Well I got Max Payne for christmas hoping it would kick ass. Dont get me wrong, max payne is revolutionary and great fun to a certain point in the. the blood is cool and adds realism. The idea of time slowing down matrix style was awesome. but when it comes to dream sequences that you play where you run through a black void with a line of magma to follow till you reach this place that holds a circle of candles and a baby's crib with a shotgun riddled baby crying, with blocks that float around spelling dead... it just got out of line. Does anybody agree? i mean I may be just dumb but I personally didnt like it. Anybody agree?

De-ja vu ;D

Yeah I couldn't agree more, I didnt like that part of the game. Nor did my wife, she would go to the other room thinking it was one of our young ones crying. Though the actual dreamy part was cool the content was a bit disturbing. My fav part was where she doped him up and he cept going i could see it now Max your in a comic book.... then Max your a video game.... was pretty funny ;D

it isnt the spookyness. that is great. It is just amazing how decensitized people are now days. "hey, there is a baby smothered in its cloths with bullet holes all over it laying in its own bath of blood in full details. great atmosphere." I mean geesh. Doesnt there come a point when it just gets out of hand? I have played so many games and they never bothered me. not like this one. and yes I have played some pretty scary games.

i liked the dream parts ::) it was some kind of spooky really good for the game IMO. i also liked the part when he read the comics of his past and then in the end of the comic that guy say to him "its the drags man, snap out of it!"

Cool Game! :)

go to maxpayneheadquarters for new levels and such. plus, in MOST new mods, there is a level selector, to eliminate the going through the whole game.

personally, i love the garage level. now that was fun.

anyway, i just console cheated, and used "coder" to win.

but it was still fun

Aren't you walking on an umbilical cord in the dream sequences? What with the baby crying and all?

yeah that's the thing.. jumping from cord to cord in a horrible view that makes you wanna puke. Thumbs up for the creators, cuz they could make such "sick" levels