Kwisatz Haderach 3 - your suggestions here!

Edric O

We've had this debate before, Duke, Emp just doesn't fit. It's contradictory with the Dune Universe in more ways than I care to remember, let alone type. Besides, it hardly matters if KH doesn't fit.

No form of mechanical artillery had been of use in the Dune Universe for milennia, to be precise.

• 2 weeks later...

So the destruction of Caladan is a perfectly good story event. :)

Oh, please? Why does Atreides (the best house, IMHO) have to be nuked into non-existence? Can't it be something a bit less...drastic? :-[

Oh, and KH2 is no longer the most poular Emporer mod. It's Dune Blaster 1.20. ;)

DB (english)---844

+

DB (French)----153

=

DB (Total)-----997

While KH2:

KH 1&2 (Total)-2283

-

KH1------------1340

=

KH2------------943

DB (997)>KH2 (943)

Hehe!

lol you guys are actully belive that 2283 people downloaded KH? they didnt! friends and such just press the button lots of time and there you go! if you guys want me to show you then ill make MCV (old version) "the most popular mod" itll have 3000 if i want!

LOL, KH doesn't need this to get that many downloads! It was the most popular mod, with huge threads for it and I think it was the one that everybody waited for before its release. Now it still remains among the most popular mods.

I wonder however who is the person or persons that have repeatedly rated KH so low so as to have a rating of 6!!

The main reason that KH 2 has so many DLs is:

KH 1 was the first REAL mod... Followed by some others...

It had been downloadable for months.

Ppl thought KH 2 would be better so they d/l it...

And its the only mod that have Forum Advertisement on top banner!

I wonder however who is the person or persons that have repeatedly rated KH so low so as to have a rating of 6!!

The name of a certain "Duke" comes to mind... ::)

I think Edric put that there...

I don't have any access to the top banner. So you can stop being paranoid now.

The name of a certain "Duke" comes to mind... ::)

I think Edric put that there...

I don't have any access to the top banner. So you can stop being paranoid now.

1. Jeez, what kind of morally bankrupt idiot do you take me for? And you say I'M being paranoid.

2. Oh, right, sorry...But it was still rather unfair for ONLY KH2 to have such an announcement.

Hey, hey, we are both teenagers. ;D

It's just that it seems Edric hs been on a personal vendetta against me since CR was announced. I set out to create a mod t tie in the Emporer and Dune storylines, put in House Corrino, and have fun with it. I din't even KNOW about KH when I first started it. I wasn't even registered here at the time. How could I have copied what I didn't know existed?

I *did* offer to stop it. And I wasn't the one throwing insults around... anyway, this is getting ridiculous. Duke, let's just stay away from each other's topics, shall we?

In other news... the new storyline I've created for KH3 will make it tie in perfectly with the Dune novels! Even better than the original Emperor, even. ;)

But I'm not telling you my secret plot twists. :)