Kwisatz Haderach 3 - your suggestions here!

Edric O

You could always get air support from Golden Eagles. But you are right, it does require lots of micro-management (for your Elite Sards and Lion Tanks).

Edit: Hmmm, why didn't you just take your Lion Tanks off guard? That solves your problem...

He he, we already know how. :) Ghosty is also working on a very special surprise for KH3... if it works, it will bring KH3 to the level of a true expansion pack. IF it works, that is...

Earthnuker, that's not how we're gonna do it. We're not going to make House+Subhouse combination units, we will make Subhouse+Subhouse combinations. Example: I'm thinking of making a Demolition Quad (Ix+Smugglers combo) - a Quad with an Infiltrator bomb strapped on to it. (deploy to detonate)

Ghosty is also working on a very special surprise for KH3... if it works, it will bring KH3 to the level of a true expansion pack. IF it works, that is...

Not if you can't find a way add a new side. the Expanson should propbably continue the storyline, and nuking Caladan into non-existance really soesn't do that...Given the events in Dune have to happen in 200 years. ;)

The events of Dune have to happen? No way, unless you can explain to me how did all the tanks and guns in Emperor suddenly dissapear in favour of swords and knives...

Let's face it: The Emperor storyline has nothing to do with the real Dune storyline. So the destruction of Caladan is a perfectly good story event. :)

And the surprise isn't about adding a fourth House. It's something completely different. ;)

The events of Dune have to happen? No way, unless you can explain to me how did all the tanks and guns in Emperor suddenly dissapear in favour of swords and knives...

Let's face it: The Emperor storyline has nothing to do with the real Dune storyline. So the destruction of Caladan is a perfectly good story event. :)

And the surprise isn't about adding a fourth House. It's something completely different. ;)

1. They don't The Harkonnen and Sardaukar still use guns, remember?

2. Bah. Read the Official FAq.

3. Well, if it doesn't put Atreides back in, it's not going to make me any happier. ;)

GUNS?? No way! There are no such things as guns in the novel. And the Dune storyline says that high speed projectile weapons (such as guns) haven't been used for millenia... so Emperor doesn't fit the storyline anyway.

Of course there are guns. In the first book the Atreides palace is taken over by Sardaukar armed with projectile guns. The Fremen use Maula pistols and if I'm not mistaken the honored matre's "secret weapon" was a projectile. But this isn't the point of this thread, I just felt compeled to comment.

Guns were used in the books, but nothing like the guns in emperor. They were obsolete, and useless against shielded targets. The only useful guns were those that could fire special projectiles which slowed down before impact to penetrate.

Furthermore, Dune storyline has nothing to do with the Emperor storyline. They are parallel, and in no way could the events of Dune occur after Emperor.