WC III nicks

Anathema

lvl 10? uhmn.......well. if i put all games that i played with all diffrent nicks in 1 nick im like level 18 but i guess im just lvl 13 Solo now

lmao d3m0nger, maybe you should take into consideration the fact that the higher levels you reach under the SAME nick, the better players you have to play. So it is inaccurate to tally all your wins for all your accounts and say you would be level 18. Anyway, I was level 11 back in september, when the highest level of all the players was 17, so mweh!

so i just restarted ladder games since 4 months ago

anyways i was undead in a 3 on 3 match and my ally got rushedby 14 or more necros got slauthered buy 4 fiends and some huntreses plus hereos :O :O :O caster rushes suck unless you have troops like crypt fiends in front of em. thats what i do 8 fiends 8 necros works well :)

lvl 10? uhmn.......well. if i put all games that i played with all diffrent nicks in 1 nick im like level 18 but i guess im just lvl 13 Solo now

lmao d3m0nger, maybe you should take into consideration the fact that the higher levels you reach under the SAME nick, the better players you have to play. So it is inaccurate to tally all your wins for all your accounts and say you would be level 18. Anyway, I was level 11 back in september, when the highest level of all the players was 17, so mweh!

Omg no shit, i played tons of level 17 playersm and wooped 90% of them, in total i played like 1800 games but divided under 20 nicks :/ i got 6 level 10 nicks, 2 level 12 nicks and 1 level 13 nicks, and... of course about 15 other newbie nicks.

Omg no shit, i played tons of level 17 playersm and wooped 90% of them, in total i played like 1800 games but divided under 20 nicks :/ i got 6 level 10 nicks, 2 level 12 nicks and 1 level 13 nicks, and... of course about 15 other newbie nicks.

You're still missing the point m0ng... so what if you played level 17's and beat them? To get to level 18 you would have to be beating level 23's/24's as well so don't just go throwing numbers around...