sweet mother its navaros2!

guusr5644

but just because they call u a pussy dont mean its nav or bilbo or wotever i mean look at this guy he calls me a fag for not playin 30k prebuilt

I have never seen a player that's supposed to be from Australia act in such a disgusting manner. It is disappointing to know that someone from your own country can behave so rudely. I say just ignore him and kick him from all your games in the future.

he probably thinks it's uncharted with no ppl living on it :P ::) lol. eh that's all for me folks. i don't feel like insulting a person i haven't even heard from personally in about 4 - 6 months. even if it is bilbo. maybe that was just his way of telling us all that he's still alive and kickin

wait a minute there some new guy called "ixfactor" played the exactly same sets and reports from other guys who bc him that he was cheating... they said he had money all time in spice map on 5k without harvis and that his drones were clocked strange isnt it? does ixfactor means bilbo to?

Bilbo isn't a bad guy once you get to play with him. He will communicate and even takes jokes. BUT, most people don't get to know him, since he often jumps down people's throats. He often streams insults if he is even somewhat suspicious of you.

And yes, the P word is his trademark. He never posted a message that excluded that word :)

Personally, I wouldn't mind playing the guy. He is very challenging on his setts and could probably beat most people posting here (including myself).

Ionflex, you still friends with Bilbo?

Maybe hobbtz can reform....hehe...that would make your clan games interesting.

Yep I am sure it is him i remember playng him about 6 to 8 months ago and asked if it was him n he said it was him.

Mumahaha the dead has come back to haunt us all ;)

Nav was never that good. ;) on his 30k setts but then again nav sux.

bilbo is a person with a manual. He's elite in this game. One of the best ever and not just the 30k setts like every1 sais here.

He can beat most of you on any setts.

This is his clan

*@*@* 12 wins / 0 losses 299

He's back indeed!!

Yeah, but the question is did he really win those games?

There's no question that Bilbo is elite on his settings. Only the top ten players could beat or challenge him on his settings--Sandy Pass, 30K, Fog of War, Fremen and Guild. Acelethal found him to be very little competition even on those settings, and others claimed that his tactics were easily countered. As for me, I lost to him big time in the one game we ever played on his settings. His Guild management was always second to none. But Bilbo was never any good at QM settings, probably because he never really played QM. He never even took ME up on my challenges to play him on my settings (10K-15K, Atreides, Sards, Fremen, large map), and I've never been one of the elite players. I'd be interested to know if he's really back as Darkavuu says. Personally, I would never have had a problem with him if it weren't for his despicable attitude. Although PC games are, well, just PC games, in this arena you still have to respect real SKILLZ.

Well, we won't just take that on face value. Maybe if we saw his new nick somewhere on the QM ladder, it would have more credibility. However, Darkavuu, you did win the overall ladder recently, so perhaps Bilbo has been secretly training for QM all this time. But if he indeed rules in QM, knowing Bilbo he would be blabbing his big fat mouth off about how no one can beat him and we're all a bunch of pussies. You've piqued our curiosity, however.

It dosnt take much to become no1 in the qm ladder of today so its not really proving much. Bilbo was always so predictable on his setts ud make the perfect counter to guild and hed still try and guild u..as for him on other settings well he was a pussy that never ventured away from the safety of his 30k.

only time i played him on anything like qm settings (10k pre) was me and ace vs bilbo and emprworm-i think..well the game lasted 5 mins at most with both bases destroyed. Ace probably still has the ss of him screaming "cheaters" at us.

It dosnt take much to become no1 in the qm ladder of today so its not really proving much. Bilbo was always so predictable on his setts ud make the perfect counter to guild and hed still try and guild u..as for him on other settings well he was a pussy that never ventured away from the safety of his 30k.

only time i played him on anything like qm settings (10k pre) was me and ace vs bilbo and emprworm-i think..well the game lasted 5 mins at most with both bases destroyed. Ace probably still has the ss of him screaming "cheaters" at us.

stop your spam. You can only talk about qm meaning nothing... but i don't see you play. So please stop the nonsense.

I have never seen a player that's supposed to be from Australia act in such a disgusting manner. It is disappointing to know that someone from your own country can behave so rudely. I say just ignore him and kick him from all your games in the future.

LOL, there's plenty of rude people in the US too. :-[

I gotta go to Austrailia sometime. :)