Harkonnen are Finnish

Dunenewt

Well as people have said this in other threads I thought I might aswell mention it. The Harkonnen name sound really Finnish

EG:Ex-F1 racer Mika Hakonnen

and also the Finns have very strong links with the Russians

BTW:I came up with it first

Hakinnen, not Hakonnen. That's why some people say that Harkonnen should be pronounced with accent on Hark

Yes, they are supposed to portray the Soviet Union, there is no doubt in that. If you look at the names, all of them throughout the Harkonnen history have been russian. If you go to the routes, it will probably say that Harkonnens are descendants of russians while the good, noble, etc. Atreides come from US - hehe, big ego lol.

REMIX- Come on bounce wit it, come bounce bounce bounce, now ya dont mess wit da Hark or ya be barkin up da wrong tree, ya wont be free cause you'll have a 93 up in your face ya heeeee errr eee?

Come on bounce wit it, come on bounce bounce bounce

Dis a story bout da Atra-da-e, the masters of you anddddddddd me, the ones dat kill all tha Harks, fuckin wit des ya dont wanna try, cause if ya dont complie, you'll be sent to diiiiiiiie

Come on bounce wit it, come on bounce bounce bounce

The Or-i-dus you know the ones who want to control usssssss, the mofos with the squid head, we mess with dese guys you'll be feed to dem

Come on Bounce Wit it....

Emp/RAII Remix baby! ;D

They should have some ancestors from land between Alakurtti and Vyborg. This is spread by finnish-russian people. Partially it can be said about whole Kola peninsula. But to return in Dune times - I don't think todays nations will remain after 25 000 years. According to books, all are using galach language and unified imperial culture.