Unreal Tournament 2k + 3

Alexander_Ordos

Unreal Tournament with a real good plot ?! That would be someting new ;)

It good, like the walking aspect which they changed, grafics are great. Aiming and gameplay was a bit slogging some times but that's mearly looking for errors.

Unreal Tournament with a real good plot ?! That would be someting new ;)

It good, like the walking aspect which they changed, grafics are great. Aiming and gameplay was a bit slogging some times but that's mearly looking for errors.

Probly your sys isn't up to spec.

"Probly your sys isn't up to spec."

I doubt that Razorox ;)

But I must ad that the systems specs on the back of the box are really to low if you want to play the game.

It's more the way the AI handels and how it was programmed, some weird things can happen during the game. I've seen a carracter fall ones over a rock on the ground in Unreal Tournament. Pretty weird. Unreal 2003 has a strange "bug" [ or whatever } with it's guiding, aiming system. And running cobined with jumping is not perfect. But the last one is really looking for errors.

"Probly your sys isn't up to spec."

I doubt that Razorox ;)

But I must ad that the systems specs on the back of the box are really to low if you want to play the game.

It's more the way the AI handels and how it was programmed, some weird things can happen during the game. I've seen a carracter fall ones over a rock on the ground in Unreal Tournament. Pretty weird. Unreal 2003 has a strange "bug" [ or whatever } with it's guiding, aiming system. And running cobined with jumping is not perfect. But the last one is really looking for errors.

What are your specs?

my P4 Dell runs it great.

i dont know about my AMD Duron 1.2 though. i have them on LAN. do i need two copies to play on LAN?

oh and the specs for the 1.2 are:

AMD DuronXP 1200+

256SDRAM

Msi Starforce Geforce 4 MX 420 64MBs

24/10/40 cdrw

1.) First off, it is just a "Duron" not a "DuronXP"

2.) You only need one copy for a LAN (just start it up then take the CD out and put in other comp)

3.) That AMD machine would be chuggin along just barely at playable rates if you turned the graphics down

4.) About you playing online.... ;D

"What are your specs?"

On which computer .. I've played it on a ASUS laptop 3800, 2 gig pentium 4 [ desktop CPU ] with the radeon grafics chip. The desktop I used for it was also a P4 2 gig [ I know, a bit slow but I'm upgrading in 2 months or so ], 1024 MB ram, a ASUS GF4 with 128, motherboard is an ASUS also and the system in hooked up to a 19" Philips. [ you could always blame the monitor ;) ]. The OS I'm using is XP on the ASUS laptop and 2K on the desktop. Both using DirectX 8.1.

"What are your specs?"

On which computer .. I've played it on a ASUS laptop 3800, 2 gig pentium 4 [ desktop CPU ] with the radeon grafics chip. The desktop I used for it was also a P4 2 gig [ I know, a bit slow but I'm upgrading in 2 months or so ], 1024 MB ram, a ASUS GF4 with 128, motherboard is an ASUS also and the system in hooked up to a 19" Philips. [ you could always blame the monitor ;) ]. The OS I'm using is XP on the ASUS laptop and 2K on the desktop. Both using DirectX 8.1.

Which radeon graphics chip?

Your desktop is quite a beast though! ;)

Radeon Mobilety, 32 MB plus the option to add shared RAM to it.

Thanks, but I can't take all the credit for the desktop. Althoug it's mine she is partially sponcored by my [ vonlunteerd ] work. The computer I'm "most" proud of is my verry own dual. Don't know why but ones you've gone dual. . . you never want to go back. :)

"What are your specs?"

how much did this stuff cost? 2gig slow!!!???!!!??? i think a AMD 1.2 is real fast!