a Fun Mod! - "Fed2k Heroes"

guusr5644

guys im back for only 2 days now.. can i ask you guys to write me at the top of the credits? coz origanly i was the maker of this mod :-[?

oh and plz guys try to help me over the technical support section plz.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can i be in it? lets see what would i be....I want to be an adv carry all that Pounces on units and then deployes exploding like a devastator to take em down and eject thought the eject part is probably impossible unless you can find a way to do it like the ordos EITS then you can use this next idea Mwahahahaha...lol and you donteven have to make a new skin- Ill use the Harkonnen adv carryall xbf ;D

dont know if thats do-able but it sounds so

And also the Harkonnen need more so add me to them and if its alright i could use another Hero with my other handle "Scotcha_Man_X"...He could be a good plasma trooper or something like an Harkonnen navy seal or something heh :P.. and Scotcha Man X can also be an infantry that crushes infantry when it passes over them like a tank mwwahahah ..For house harkonnen!!!!

Trench Marauder (the carry all)

Scotcha Man X (The Imfanous Harkonenn navy seal commando that pops out when it blows up lol)

I like the idea but i dont know if its possible hope it isit sounds like it might and might not be :P 8) 8) 8) 8) :P

Well I think it could be done if we made a sort of Modified EITS and eject someone else instead of the little explodeing ordos guy..(cant spell sabatour unless thats right) - but it may have to replace em all together .. I think the carry all option might be do able with it but as everyone suggests probably not but lets give it a try unless someone knows for sure that it wont work and if it doesnt a simple modified EITS would be good give to the Harkonnen..I sounds possible but i really really doubt the carry-all part..but can a EITS with a HKADV carryall xbf work with EITS artibutes and still explode then it could eject the other guy if your replace the sabarour with em but who really uses them any way lol :P

Well I think it could be done if we made a sort of Modified EITS and eject someone else instead of the little explodeing ordos guy..(cant spell sabatour unless thats right) - but it may have to replace em all together .. I think the carry all option might be do able with it but as everyone suggests probably not but lets give it a try unless someone knows for sure that it wont work and if it doesnt a simple modified EITS would be good give to the Harkonnen..I sounds possible but i really really doubt the carry-all part..but can a EITS with a HKADV carryall xbf work with EITS artibutes and still explode then it could eject the other guy if your replace the sabarour with em but who really uses them any way lol :P

I could hardly make sense of all that waffle. What exactly do you want to achieve?

Ok, I'm *telling* you that what you are suggesting in the manner you want is impossible, as is the modification of the EITS in this way.

:( Bummer....Well...then if its ok for me to be in it then can you make an infantry that squishes other infantry and prefurs to like the buzzsaw does with a plasma weopon for vehicles? ;Dplz ;D

;D And to the other guy...Id like to acheive paratroops that work and dont explode on impact with the ground :(