a Fun Mod! - "Fed2k Heroes"

guusr5644

It would be really really cool if we combined this mod with someone elses and and kept it simple yet complex - Payable in Campaign mode but thats just a suggestion and youd have to find the perfect mod to combine it with one of Inoc or Apollyons would be really really good ;D ... Tryin to help what little i can lol

::)I had another idea you could test- Its really tempting and i havent seen it done before ::)

ok back to the HKADVCarryall...

when it lands perhaps it could deploy into a building- a small low armored building with a high repair rate- then undeploy into a ground unit...then deploy once more into a carryall...

and i think you could go about doing this by ---

MVC= true

Resource = what_ever_fits

take away the ability to pick up anything just to make sure- and Inoc suggested if i worked it be an easy way to have a chain of units like a vehiclure face dancer :P....or maybe we could even get an infantry to deploy into a cask like thing and into another infantry createing a realistic face dancer- 8)

I think- but im a little sceptical cuz ive seen that no one has tried it...or have and failed

???think it'll work? ???

NO! It will not work! :O

It's exactly the same problem as before, i.e that the CANFLY = true cancels out MCV = true.

And besides one would use advancedfremen = true in this instance, not MCV = true.

:P

:( :-[ ::) :P Then a Vehicle with he HKADVCarry all look that deploys into somethin usefull? really really fast land vehicle that looks like a HKcarry alll ad deploys into something- first a antil tank unit- then anti infantry then siege then what ever and then The HKADV carry all again?

but im to lazy- its your mod ;)

A land vehicle that looks like an HK carry or the huge looking sand crawler thing all make it deploy into a building then undeploy into the units above - the strongest of which i want to look like a (clone)devastator that doesnt explode- the other can be a clone of the siege tank.....a missle tank that barages things with plazma...and a Dust scout that looks like it has HK texture to it...that would take - 4 buildings and 5 units

the last building must deploy into the fast moveing HK carry all looking land vehicle again ........

so all together if you decide to add my unit- which would be alot of work i might try doing it myself- it would only take one texture- the one for the dust scout- and if you do that make its little head light red plz :P

alot of work- but a cool unit for any mod....

Trench Assault Fortress er Trench somethin

"its your mod"

No, It is not.

And again you've suggested something which roughly equates to the likelihood of my computer randomly turning into cheddar cheese gifted with the ability of speech. Basically precisely what you suggested is not possible.

>:( yes it is !!!! a land vehicle that deploys into a building and into something else is possible- i just did it mwahahahahahahaha...but not a flaying one sadly- that didnt work...that whole chedder cheese thing is do able- i just need the right eqiupment and ill make my own army of evil taling cheese mwahahaahahaha :O :P

and its that eagle guys mod and Incos if i right- i dont pay attention ...ever..its a curse... :'(

• 3 weeks later...