a Fun Mod! - "Fed2k Heroes"

guusr5644

Well this is certainly in interesting change of events. Not really sure how to proceed. Ok, I have a list of the units that should be included. We should stop accepting more units now, so here is the list. If I forgot anything just add it:

IxianMace

DukeLeto

Mahdi

Lowzeewee

Dust Scout

Ethan

lc92

AlphaBeta

AndrewABC

This is the finished list in my opinion. Just stick with this. Sorry, I wish I was more able to help.

Ok eagle, its really up to you. So here is a list of the units still needed to be added. And I will send the current version to Gob if you approve.

Lowzeewee - black gunship

AndrewABC - Sandworm

Dust Scout - self explanatory

AlphaBeta - grey devestator

DukeLeto - Yak?

And somebody wanted to be a suboid but I cant remember who.

So eagle, you can keep up with all the textures, and send me just a word file with the ArtIni and Rules entries. I can add them, and tweak them. I have also noticed a bunch of bugs in what you sent me, also I can add some cool stuff that gives you more spotlight. So just send me the stuff as you finish it.

what about me? Im sorry, I keep forgeting to send the ninja xbf and stuff, Inoculator, do you already have it? From when I sent you the beta of my mod?

are you ever going to send me the beta?

oh yeah, my mino is already in there on page 6 or something. i want it to be colored black please.