Emperor Tournament!

BRAVO

someone gave me an idea now this is still in the "building phase" but lets say PLAYER X VS PLAYER Y x is in the MORON clan HE WINS THE GAME OK? so he has one win and so will he clan and so on so at the end of the tourny we will nkow the best Strategist and the best Clan.

what do you all think ???

-M3LTD0WNZ-

i ve a good idea too ....

make clans:2 mate by clan

why not create 2 groups?

i mean:

group 1:

clan A , clan B , clan C , clan D

group 2:

clan w , clan x , clan y , clan z

make a mini championnship in each group...

2 match vs each clans or one match (like u want)

then winners of each clans fight in the final

in 2 attempts

1 vs 1 between each members and a 2 vs 2

clan A plyr a VS clan Y plyr a

clan A plyr b VS clan Y plyr b

and 2 VS 2

clan need 3 victory to win so if clan A wins his 2 single match and the double he wins..or else

need to play the other single match.

like this everybody is happy those who wants to play 1 vs 1 and those who wants to play 2 vs 2.

U could also make semi finals too but need more players

or just play 3 2 VS 2 match in final...

in the single games 1 player as judge in the game just to see what happens.

it's just an idea ....but think it....

tell me what is wrong i've done this quickly i've surely forgotten some things....

see u

Yeah without the damn superweapons...

I dont mind super weapons by the time they get super weapons ill have 3 times the fire power and besides the super weapons dont do uch damage...

So i dont really care weather they are on or off aslong as its not those gay 30k sets just for the n00bs or anything i say qm settings are the best.

The only thing i REALLY want off is living world cause so of you have really slow comps or connections and living world just sucks the speed out of the game...

And i dunno if any of you are like me but i just CANT play a game thats slow and lags i get easily bored and end up losing...

ok i making very small site to answer questions i made it in ten min i will finish it later i know there are spelling mistakes i am french so its hard for me but ill correct them soon and finish the site soon ok its just the skeleton check it out and tell me what you think and yes i know there a big blue ball flotting...lol

http://0mega621.tripod.com/

Very nicely done bravo, one thing tho.

The problem i had with the last tournament was when i was up against elite, and there were like no times i could play him becuz of the time differ. I work from morning till early evening and im not the only one with that problem.

Thats the biggest prob here..