THE MASTER PLAN

the_baron99

I SHALL SET IN MOTION AN OPERATION TO DESTROY ALL OPPOSING HOUSES ON ARRAKIS.. FIRST WE SHALL DESTROY ALL ATREIDES ON ARRAKIS,THEN ORDO.....WITH THE UPPER HOUSES DESTROYED WE CAN DESTROY THE PITIFUL LOWER HOUSES,ESPCIALY IX,THEN TLEIEXUS,THEN THE STUPID NOMADS THE FREMEN.. :D THEN FINNALY WE SHALL MURDER EMPEROR SHADAM THE IIII.THEN I SHALL RULE THE UNIVERSE!:D AHAHA!! :D ALL HARKONENS WHO WANT TO JOIN MY FORCES REPLY TELL ME ABOUT YOUR SELF YOUR URL (IF ANY)AND YOUR E-MAIL ......I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A MENTAT...I SHALL PICK SOME ONE SUTIBLE...IF YOU JOIN AND DARE CROSS ME I WILL CRUSH YOU AND YOUR ARMY.....WE MUST NOT SHOW THE SLITEST PITY OR MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baron a website is not the same IP address for people who use it. An IP adress is the unique address to your home/library/etc. computer. There is an individual and non-duplicated IP adress for every computer on the planet. A little unrelated but some hackers can fluctuate their IP adresses, not that you have managed to figure that out. Also I would like to add I will try not to reply to this message again since you are craving attention and that would be giving it to you.