Diplomacy

Repoman

I think there is nothing wrong with declaring war on your teammate when 2 v 2 escpecially once one player is dead on the other team. Instead of the game turning into a 2 on 1 inevitable death for the single player the game becomes interesting as a new dimension is added.

Diplomacy! ;D

Some people get upset when you do it but at the end of the day it is just a game ::)

Dont get me wrong i have done it and then had them both gang up on me and get my arse kicked ;D :-[

I'd say that isn't right. When a game is a 2v2, the rules are already set. Both teams have a fair chance of winning. When one player has just defeated and opponent, spending all of his military strength, only to find that he has been left by his allie "to make the game more fun", well that's just idiotic and completely unfair.

My bro always had a intreastin motto "If your allies continue to require more of your resources of tanks, air units, men etc...Then they are not worth living" So he'd end up killing them ;D

heh, well, if they cant support themselves, they aren't defending well enough and shouldnt be playing against good guys just yet, but if someone is ganging up on him, it is to your benifit to hit the other teams rush from behind or something, not just watching.

I think it sucks.

The game starts 2v2, and if your not able to save your partner then you are dead.

Rests you nothing else than to die with a blast.

I have had you turning on me once we won, All of the sudden I hear building lost, building lost cos gunships were wrecking my base.

That's low, since my units are still allied with yours, so wont defend. Even worse, you didnt even announce you were declaring war on me. So you knew the first strike would be for you. It almost costed me all my important buildings.

So to me its plain treachery. >:(

Hehe I do this sometimes. I mean if its actually a good 2 vs 2 with good players then i wouldn't, but when im in custom games and im playing with a cocky person or a shittalker or a partner who bitches i will unally him and kill both their asses ;D It makes it fun sometimes and i will tell him b4 i do it. Most of the time i only do it when me and my partner are about to kill the 2nd person in the other teams i unally him so it can be a 1 vs 1 afterwards :) :P

The thought really s*cks. When you're in a 2 vs 2 game you'll build some vital buildings over at him so that if you ever got defeated on your rock you can continue.

Now if your m8 declares war look at what happens to your buildings.

Close this topic its really b*llshit

The thought really s*cks. When you're in a 2 vs 2 game you'll build some vital buildings over at him so that if you ever got defeated on your rock you can continue.

you can say that again. lol :D

you can say that again. lol :D

I thought that Mroptus declares war on atrd3mon would give you a little bit of a hint ::) ::) ::)

anyway when the game is down to 2 v 1 is is only a matter of time before the game is over.

The game suddenly becomes interesting again especially if one is stronger than the other and the two weaker houses band together. I have had games go for three hours as one house becomes to strong the other two band together and slow him down and it evens itself out again.

Diplomacy and treachary are great fun.

The difference between losing and winning is meaningless in a game. The idea is to have fun and i must admit i love to see people get upset at losing as that is fun watching them get upset at a game :P

Live a little guys as i dont think any of you are going to have professional careers in Emperor.

you're allowed to play for fun, but remember that there are players that play for points/fame/respect and fun

I had a m8 that declared war on me while we where winning.

He killed most of my troops because they don't defend against an 'allie'.

People that do that don't know what this game is about and should stop playing.

If it were me and a noob vs and the first opponent was defeated i would unally my partner, tell them, and fight them both. You're right repoman its fun :D!

Most the time though i unally my partner right b4 we defeat them both. Then its a 1 vs 1 after your done with your 2 vs 2 ;D 2 games in 1 :)

Dark its your fault that your troops didn't defend.

He declared war on you. It comes up on your screen ::) America still had to declare war on japan after pearl harbour.

I agree this shouldn't be done in clan battles but custom games are for fun only nothing else.

Battle clan and qm are for points,fame and respect

wait..

I've build in his camp a fact a ref some fremen etc etc..

He has build turrets and begins to build engi's. I don't know why because we where winning.

Suddenly "... declares war on you" he steals my buildings with his engi's and destroys the rest with his turrets.

You think that's fair??

If so let me do it to you sometime!!

It's called treachery man ::)

Like i said its all a bit of fun.

Think of how satisfing it would be to recover and then slowly kick his arse 8)

even better talk to the other guy and then gang up on him

Treachery isn't fair that's the idea of it ::)

I know to watch my back in the future if you are on my team ;D

lmao

"i know for sure that you guys wil never have prof careers in emperor"

Ahum cough cough, n00b >:( i once had an backstabber on my team (yes i call people turning against me backstabbers) anyway, his name was wizard with some numbers. I worked hard, sacrafised units, attacked and won against an allie. the other opponent suffered the same fate wile my allie was building some minotaurs. after i've killed the first guy my allie turned against me >:( he rushed, got my defence and died ;D damn those engy's rule 8)