Our World: Command & Conquer?

Dude_Doc

The worms create the spice inside them done by chemical reactions. They then excrete the pre spice mass which explodes and spreads out the spice. Also spice is not usualy used for making things (exceptions are spice paper, beer, coffee and fabric) its primary uses are presidence, space travel and to power the glowglobes on Arakis.

Tiberium is an alien life form, or better a "seed" sent by another extraterrestrial civilization as an experiment or for colony purposes. That wreck in 4th GDI or 6th Nod mission was a ship, which came to see results of seeding. We'll see what ideas has Brett Sperry in Twilight. But what I want to say, tiberium wasn't thought to be for one planet. Spice is produced by one kind of animal living on Arrakis surface.

In the CnC universe, a meteor carrying the substance Tiberium, crashed near the Tiber River in Italy in 1995. The tiberium is a mineral.

Hmm..., tiberium = nuclear strike radiation? :O anyway, it does look an bit simular, radiation = dangerous. nuclear energy = valuable.

Hehe, yeah, maybe you could call it so.

The ship which crashed did not have any aliens in it. We can confirm this by playing all the NOD and GDI missions. If there were aliens, they should "somehow" mention it. If I am correct, Kane, the leader of NOD, build this ship. A smaller can be found on one of the missions in Tiberian Dawn. The same ship, or another one the same size (from TD), can also be found on one of the ending missions in CnC: Renegade, but you can not enter it. Also, since Kane can somehow live so long without changing a bit (from Red Alert somewhere between 1930-1950, to Tiberian Sun in 2030), there is good reasons that he is either an alien or some kind of clone, since we can build clone tanks in Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge expansion pack, and I believe that RA2 is somewhere between 1970-1980. There were also rumours about a new race, the Scrin, which will be playable in Twilight in multiplayer only, and a complete new sick race, Kane and his tiberium. Well, no one can say for sure before we have completed Twilight...

Acctualy the reason that Kane never grows old and never dies (theres a theory that he's also Yuri in RA2) is because of the bible story Cain and Able. I'm not a christian but I think I get the jist of it. Cain kills his brother Able, God comes to Cain and Cain repents but says that he will be killed when people find out what he has done. God puts the sevenfold curse on him (which means he can never die) and sends him to the land of Nod. Cain forms the Brotherhood and later changes his name to Kane. This is what I heard on a Command and Conquer site and it seems to fill in the gaps to me. If you want proof the only thing I can think of is listen to what Nadia says after she kills Stalin in the ending movie for the Soviets.

When Moses called this land 'Nod' in Genesis 4, all readers should understand the land probably was not given that name until sometime after Cain moved there. This is consistent with the meaning of the name Nod ("wandering"), which in all probability was given because God told Cain he was to be a wanderer upon the Earth (Genesis 4:12). Thus, the land of Nod almost certainly was not an area filled with people whom Cain might eventually befriend. It might become that in time, nevertheless it probably was not such a place upon his arrival.

Still it is very good how they mixed something like the Bible into the storyline of the game to make it more interesting (element of realism).

Can anyone tell me if a thread has ever stayed totally on topic?

hmm beats me. as long as i am on this board almost all threads ended because they got off topic, which is not too bad in my opinion though. The religion threads are one of the few threads that stay on topic but that is also a topic that i do not realy find interesting

The same ship, or another one the same size (from TD), can also be found on one of the ending missions in CnC: Renegade, but you can not enter it.

Actually, you CAN enter it. But first you need to get a red security card from one of the officers in the Nod Construction Yard. Then you can go inside the alien ship. It has a really cool "alien" look to it on the inside. It's all black with thin glowing green lines. No aliens, though. Just a few mutants.

Cain and the land of nod is very clever. the Bible says that whenever cain went to the land of Nod, he built a city. Also, cain has a brother called seth, who was in the C&C games aswell, i think Seth, the mentat, tells us that at the start by saying

"from God to Kane to Seth" or something like that.

Apparently cain married in the land of nod, but noone can explain where he got his wife, because all people were descendents of Adam and Eve, stating that there must have been another race on the planet, possibly aliens?

Whoever wrote the C&C and RA games is very clever

The Bible states Cain met his wife in the land of Nod, had a son and built a city called Enoch, which also happens to be the name of his son. But the city was built in the east. For cain to have built this city, apparently he would have needed a lot of advanced technology, that must have already been in that land, i think left there by the aliens.

Also, adam and eve had seth, and saw him as a replacement for abel, who was dead nearly 100 years by then.

Anyway, thats just all i know about the subject, i think it is class!