A Sniper is Terrorizing the US

emprworm

For someone willing to kill for no reason everyone he shoots is the same. They are his victims nothing more, they are just the people he shoots to him.

Seriall killers usually affiliate themslefs with there victems. There is a hatred why they want to kill them. Not personally, but mayby even because what they are or stand for. He might kill elderly just to piss every one off. Becuase it's one of the lowesest acts. But then he might kill them because he hated his parents and his little nice. In short, there probably is an connection between the victems and there killer in this case.

Don't forget there are a lot of soldiers who have been into combat situations and gone basurk. The Vietnam war had a lot of psychological side effects, so did the first golf war.

For someone willing to kill for no reason everyone he shoots is the same. They are his victims nothing more, they are just the people he shoots to him.

Seriall killers usually affiliate themslefs with there victems. There is a hatred why they want to kill them. Not personally, but mayby even because what they are or stand for. He might kill elderly just to piss every one off. Becuase it's one of the lowesest acts. But then he might kill them because he hated his parents and his little nice. In short, there probably is an connection between the victems and there killer in this case.

Don't forget there are a lot of soldiers who have been into combat situations and gone basurk. The Vietnam war had a lot of psychological side effects, so did the first golf war.

True, but pre-meditated? And there's two of them? This is not the characteristics of somebody going loopy. This is a cold, calculated method of getting everybody to bow at their call.

I'm not suggesting a connection between a persone gone insane buy acts of war. The second part was an adress to Sardaukar-Kirov and others talking about [ Iraq ] soldiers.

And I'm some how lost in that "there's two of them" thing ?

Did I suggest that somehow ?

And I don't know why he does it. It where mearly som egeneral remarks, non of them directly related [ or as an explenation ] for the persone now terrorising Washington.

I'm not suggesting a connection between a persone gone insane buy acts of war. The second part was an adress to Sardaukar-Kirov and others talking about [ Iraq ] soldiers.

And I'm some how lost in that "there's two of them" thing ?

Did I suggest that somehow ?

And I don't know why he does it. It where mearly som egeneral remarks, non of them directly related [ or as an explenation ] for the persone now terrorising Washington.

As it so easliy happens in these topical threads lol

We assume that this sniper is a maniac, we can nerver outrule the fact that he might see a pattern in his targets, that we normal people cna't see.

We usually [ read always ] assume any persone that's not making actions according to and based upon the actions of the general public to be a maniac.

This can turn out positive or negative for the persone in question. But that doesn't help the fact that he is considered different.

The sniper is just one of those retarded sick people, who have been in the army/police force, turned crazy, and now he is killing everyone to statisfy his thirst for blood. I hope he gets shot down by someone else, oh wait, if that happens the one, the one who killed the sniper will be thrown in jail. ::)

What would you do if the enemy is everywhere? The vietnam soldiers are very skilled soldiers and knew everything about their enviroment, The Americans got slaughtered in the Vietnam war.

What would you do if the enemy is everywhere? The vietnam soldiers are very skilled soldiers and knew everything about their enviroment, The Americans got slaughtered in the Vietnam war.

ehh nope, there died more than 500.000 North veitnarmese soliders, excluding the vietcongs, who if fact were the south veitnarmese resistance, but there only died a littel more than 50.000 yanks

Maybe this maniac is saying that he is "God". No, I mean, his name is God. And maybe not in real life, but in games such as Counterstrike, Day of Defeat or other shooting games? I mean, when was the last time you played a shooting game online, with another player, sniper class, nicknamed "God"? We have seen this in movies, haven't we? I think he wants to say something, either trough the traces, if any, he leaves behind, or something that has to do with the people he kill, why else just random?

(I know I've postet this before) maybe there is a conection only he knows, if he indeed is a maniac there might also be a lot of other factors, like what colors do the victims were, or dose he feel like shoting someone walking or sitting. and stuff like that

The sniper is just one of those retarded sick people, who have been in the army/police force, turned crazy, and now he is killing everyone to statisfy his thirst for blood.

Not nessecary, he can be as normal as you and me. doing wat he does with full awareness. And mayby thats the "sick" part people are not realalising, not wanting to see and understand. That he is doing it simply becuase he can.

ehh nope, there died more than 500.000 North veitnarmese soliders, excluding the vietcongs, who if fact were the south veitnarmese resistance, but there only died a littel more than 50.000 yanks

http://www.volam.com/aboutus/sriviet2.html

The Americans hardly killed any Vietnamese soldiers in the war, the vietnamese casualties were mostly made by the other vietnam nation.

The Veteran American soldiers got literally owned by them in their own jungle.

Kirov, the NVC lied as to how many of their's died. That site is dead wrong because a LOT of vietnamese soldiers died from US military actions.

Anyone who thinks the US lost the Vietnam war should reconsider their definition of "lost". The North Vietnamese Communists were willing to pay any price in terms of the blood of their people to dominate the Republic of Vietnam. General Giap was not a genius: he sent his own men out to be slaughtered. The Hanoi government hid this information from their people not to avoid demoralizing them, but to avoid a rebellion among their own population. The North Vietnamese Army went to extraordinary lengths to remove their dead from the field of battle because they did not want the US to discover their true battlefield losses. Contrast this with the fact that the US government published weekly lists of killed and wounded and disseminated this accurate data to the news media.

And do not desecrate the soldiers that died in that war by saying " they were owned ". No other country with the same intelligence could have done better. It takes ignorant people like you to ruin the history of a whole war.

But back on topic, this sniper can be as normal as me and yo..err the next guy. It doesn't take a whacko to kill a few.

Yeah, I'm sure that most of the vietnamese soldiers died by American hands.

1: They knew nothing about the jungle, they didn't even know where the enemy where.

2: Only a small percentage of the Vietnam casualties were caused by American soldiers.

3: The jungle was literally a death trap for the Americans.

The word owned means, that they were slaughtered. Check the words out before you insult somebody in a mindless way.

And if you have any counter-replies to my reply.

Tell me, how did the Americans kill sooooo may vietnamese soldiers in a totally unknown jungle. Please supply some good information.

Vietnam Anti Armor infantry in the jungle, snipers everywhere. Artillery units. everything

PS: You are amazing me Acriku, with your lack of military/history information.

Kirov, I never said most. I said a lot, not percentage wise. You talk about percentage, I never said that. I know what owned meant genius, it's hard to play online games without picking that up. But saying "oh these dudes owned these others" is stupid, putting immature words on a mature situation. Telling you not to desecrate the ones that died is not an insult...Your post is hilarious that you tried, but oh well. http://www.rjsmith.com/kia_tbl.html was my proof, stating that the number of casualties by Americans were greatly understated to avoid demoralizing of their own people. Again, I never said percentage-wise, I was talking about numbers. Going into percentages without considering the circumstances doesn't get to the bottom of it, look at stats and facts with the consideration of circumstances (which were extremely bad for Americans).

But get back on topic, I'd rather not have another feud like in the past...

Tell me, how did the Americans kill sooooo may vietnamese soldiers in a totally unknown jungle. Please supply some good information.

ever heard of bombers, you those flying things that drops bombs, you know bombs, those ting that explodes and ever heard of napalm

Back to topic, Imagine that the sniper is really normal, but just got the most boring job in the world. then he buy a sniper rifel climbs up to the top of tall buildings, and aim at diffrent people, not shooting, just aming, and it gives him the feeling of being god for awhile, just what he needs to overcoem his boring job. Then one day he can't control himself and he pulls the trigger, and now he can't stop.

Napalms = Icendiary(However you spell it) Bombs, that explode on impact and burns everything down. Very sticky fluid will ensure the total burn. ;D

But even with that, they need to know where the enemy is. Anyways enough about that.

I thought it was a American thing to do, to say immature words. :)

Just kidding.

They need to kill the sniper, if they can't find him. Or atleast wound him. What's the use, if he keeps getting away, and while people are still dying.

they need to know where the enemy is.

No they didn't, the yanks just bombed/burned the most of north veitnam

and about the sniper, if they only wound him, he will still die, how would take care of a man whit several gunwounds whitout asking hime were he got them from. so if wounded the sniper won't risk seeking help