50 ways to penetrate a wall of Kobra.

Devastator_Mech

If you use a ratio of 1 Devastator for every 3 Kobra, probably none of your Devastators won't be taken out unless all the Kobra were ordered to target 1 particular Devastator... If a ratio 1:2 is used, probably doing the job without anyone of them destroyed is a guarantee. ;D

Again, devastator_mech, you're serieusly underestimating the devastator, a devastator, dropped right next to a group of minotaurs (8+) can destroy them all, for a group of 8 kobra's you only need a devastator.

Wish i could show it to you online, but since you can't play online you just have to take my word this time ;)

Again, devastator_mech, you're serieusly underestimating the devastator, a devastator, dropped right next to a group of minotaurs (8+) can destroy them all, for a group of 8 kobra's you only need a devastator.

Wish i could show it to you online, but since you can't play online you just have to take my word this time ;)

Show? How can you apply tactics to that?

Unlike when against minotauruses, your adv. carryall can't help in anything because it can't pick up deployed Kobras.

How about you show us by taking screen shots?

8+ Kobras vs. 1 advance carryall + a Devastatoring? It seems too shaky to me.

the best way to destroy one is with a hoard of attack planes.

The lump of money used to build that airforce could be considered as wasted.

Visit emperorworm's site and look it up dude, i'm too lazy to find someone to play with me and show that it can be done, take screenshots, waste MY webspace just to show that you're wrong while i can just tell you to just trust me.

Have i ever geven false information that wasn't caused by a typo? no.

Devastator_mech, you're heavily underestimating the devastator, know what? COME ONLINE NOW! and page me: ken124578 for the password of the game

mm... sorry my friend.

I formatted my comp. and lost the original serial number so can't play online.

http://www.dune2k.com/forum/?board=7;action=display;threadid=9085;start=0

Good news. A friend of mine found a way to play EBFD game via lan. ;D

All you have to do is download the small program battle lan V0.5 and run it before you start emperor game. You need to fill in the ip's of the other players.

This program allows you to play TCP/IP games via lan and works for windows xp/me.

Check your ip by going to www.ipchicken.com

I will try it out myself and let you know.

Should be a good way to continue playing emperor when WOL has closed down

Download at: www.infoceptor.com/files/war3/battlelan.zip

Please post here if you have good/bad experience with this program in playing EBFD upto 8 players

Any1 who wants to test this, send me an im msg when you see me online on the messageboard 8)

You CAN play online, without using WOL. Download the program mentioned above, and use it to play online on the 'fake LAN'. Of course, you still need the game to play... ::)

heres a couple cheapo ways to do it for those who dont have the time to waste strategizing.

1. Death hand missle followed up by 2 missile tank, 10 troopers, and 3 assault tanks, maybe through in a carryaled devastator.

2.Chaos Lightning followed with 5 kobras, 4 Apcs, 4 lasers, and 10 AA troopers.

3. Set up Minos, Sonics, mongooses, and kinjal around all retreat points they could use, then hawk strike the largest portion, theyll come right into the trap, as long as hawk stike doesnt wear off :(

"10 AA/troopers."

Maybe that ain't necessary before they'll only help the enemy earn chervons...

"You CAN play online, without using WOL. Download the program mentioned above, and use it to play online on the 'fake LAN'. Of course, you still need the game to play... "

You don't need to install it, right?

if your weathly and you have everything you need why not build a fairly large airforce? alittle work wont hurt you... but then again why take the chance. hahahaha

if u have more than 20,psychologically,u will forget about the loss of even 4 gunships and think that that is little.

The Deva drop is highly effective...especially against Kobra. Remember, Kobra must shoot directly upwards when facing a target that is right next to them :D. Drop 2-3 Devas to each section of the kobra wall:8 kobra per section, and you will have defeated the kobra wall!

P.S. If your devas start to look weak, detonate them :D!They have the power of an ix bomb.