Which would you rather have in your clan?

pointybum

An honest player that is loyal?

Or a dishonest player that is two-faced?

Cos, from what I can see, there is as much disloyalty as there are cheats amongst these circuits. I cant think which is worse.

Being leader of Bum demands optimism, sheer optimism as any clan leader will tell you. That optimism channels through to the players who dont have to listen to the stuff that goes on either between players or between clans. When a Bum member is accused of something, or a bum member loses a match unreasonably, I see it as my duty to pick that problem up and make a positive out of it where I can.

So, clan leaders, I know some of you dont agree nor care, but the theory works that a house made out of bricks and mortar will always be stronger than a crappy thatched shed. The bringing together of a quick band, whether by stealing members from other clans or trumping up your own name, will induce a short lived affair and leave sour mouths in your wake.

My 2 cents..

2 faced people and cheaters you should bann from your clan.

The rest is up to the purpose of your clan. Do you REALLY want to be #1 at the end of the month or do you want to just have some fun and play with your friends....

I have been in two clans who really go for #1 position. It makes playing BC kind of stressy, cause you don't want to be the one who is losing.

Now I am in a clan who wants to be #1 too, but also play together for fun. So you win some and you lose some. But because all my clanmates are equel to me it's ok.

A good clan is a clan with equal players. So not that one has the feeling he has to score the points while the rest is just losing against other clans.

Further more BANN cheaters from you clan. Although you may be honest, other clans will say "You and your clan are cheaters".

I had it in a previous clan and i really had to convince the guy that i was honest. Funny remark there, i was losing to that guy and my program got stuck :D So i came back online and he starts paging me that i was a cheater and my whole clan :D too

After i gave him his points back he calmed down ;)

But i am now in a new clan. Yesterday i entered in heteharry's BBQ BC.

He says: You cheat..

I asked him who said etc... He says there's a list on the internet. blablabla and he kicks me...

Strange.... Especially that i did not cheat ???

Well i only admit people in my clan from which i know can be trusted, dont cheat and have honour.

And well the loyal part, its free for everyone to enter and leave a clan.

And I vouch for that - so as long as they walk out the way they walked in - i.e with grace and no hard feelings. There is nothing quite like betrayal when you know what was said in the beginning, in the middle, and in the end of their career in my clan. They can walk the plank so as long as I can watch.

The rest is up to the purpose of your clan. Do you REALLY want to be #1 at the end of the month or do you want to just have some fun and play with your friends....

I want to show optimism, that it can be done with loyalty. When something rocks the boat it affects not just the leader but the whole equillibrium of the clan. Mud starts slinging and then before you know it, the month is up again. People start to gossip, and more lies spew up spoiling it for everybody.

I think most people know me for my big mouth in the lobby and in games. It can't be bad if they keep coming back so BUM is definately for fun first, clan second. Whilst I dont agree with most of FEW's policies, and I certainly have conflicting views with some of its players, they do have a rock solid constitution, and that constitution is seemingly based on loyalty.

Loyalty has always been the winning format in family, in life, in games, and in social. It neednt be so fragile here, or at least thats how people treat it.

Thats life, I suppose.

Well pointy u got a good f"n point

I have been in a number of so called "CLANS" and there all the same

I think well i have been excepted to this clan and i am here to stay

Well MORDUS u thought wrong

every single time i am in a clan things mess up

either it is a disloyal person who u think is going to stick by u through thick and thin or its someone with good talent and u just want them in your clan

People dont really care about u or your clan its all about the rank who is better than who and that really ticks me off

right now i joined FEW jr

was it right or wrong who knows only time can tell already i am hearing crap about me that aint even true so WHATEVER BELIVE WHAT U WANT TO BELEIVE all i know is that a loyal person is hard to find nowadays and i havent found taht person yet

So pointy sorry for starting my own descussion but it all ties in somewhere, as far as cheater HA only way u can cheat is with a bug or d/c cheat or u can really cheat and hopefully your trainer done oos u then u screwd, and the rest is part of the game so live with it

thanks for your time

pfu i dont understand nothing... the problem in thread is the members or what?

publicy not is my intention but we are a CLAN any CLANS have PUBLICY!! web pages etc etc... i sorry if i understand bad but u say lmao for me???

and i really dont know what u reply, and mordus nice meet u here man!!!!

Note: Hard clan is Endo.

In M3T4L, we had all the usual clan problems: people who said they'd stay loyal through thick or thin quit on us or caused so much contention in the clan that they were kicked out. The best players weren't satisfied with the honor, comraderie and friendship we had to offer (they wanted rank more than anything else), so they jumped ship. The nicest guys in the clan never seemed to have enough time to play and get really good. Scheduling problems, computer problems, you name it we had it.

But our core is still together, at least in spirit. We have a clan site that our core group still writes in. We talk about making a Generals clan. We are optimistic and we hope our recruits will be loyal, respectful, honorable AND excellent players. Yes, we hope for too much, but we still hope nonetheless.

In M3T4L, our core group of Tenfor, Evelded, Sagedoc and Taqwa11 never argued with each other, never cut anyone down for losing or for not having time to practice, and we all remain online friends. Others like Saintv, Laser32, and Harrierman are our friends, but we really don't hear from them much--out of those guys, only Saintv really played for M3T4L.

The point is, no clan is perfect. Either you've got a bunch of really good players with NO personality or loyalty, or you have a great bunch of guys who want to be really good but who care more about just playing together. M3T4L is the latter kind of clan, even if we aren't playing Emperor together much anymore.

Well I think at some point everybody wants to construct a succesfull clan. And many times it does not succeed that first time(i.e PHEW was some sort of a joke and it was funny cos it sounded like FEW). Now SKUM, we had some very good results in our first starting month, but some peeps kept losing and we got a few DC losses aswell. And however you look at it, 25 losses, wether caused due to dc cheats or a better player, look very bad, even when you have 78 wins to counter that. It means a lose ratio of 1 out of 3 games. And some peeps left already, some i see never do any bc match at all and others have joined another clan with another nick(including my best mate).

Well that sucks. And im wondering if i should abandone SKUM and join some "friends clan" aswell. Cos i see that many ppl arent as loyal as should be. And as for some ppl who wanted in but havent got what they want(mordus, shipwr3ck etc), I feel like I have to keep a good balance, and that there must not be players who have probs with eachother (clam&mord).

Cos mordus kinda likes to talk alot, and clam cant bare that very well and gets rather nasty). Everybody has to get along, nobody excepted, cos before you know it you got your clan split in half or ppl are leaving becos of some arguement with another player. And i can tell you, it aint easy!

Until next post

publicy not is my intention but we are a CLAN any CLANS have PUBLICY!! web pages etc etc... i sorry if i understand bad but u say lmao for me???

You are either appearing naive, or arrogant - I am not sure which. Re-read from the start, very carefully and then see for yourself. If english is your second language then ask somebody to point it out for you so you can understand my thread.

You are either appearing naive, or arrogant - I am not sure which. Re-read from the start, very carefully and then see for yourself. If english is your second language then ask somebody to point it out for you so you can understand my thread.

No pointy im not arrogant far of it, i just wanna know what happend, i think i understand what we talk sorry any offence ok man?

well good day!!

No pointy im not arrogant far of it, i just wanna know what happend, i think i understand what we talk sorry any offence ok man?

well good day!!

Look me up next time and I will help you understand the thread.