Which would you rather have in your clan?

pointybum

i wish i had that evidence :( any way im sure that deathsumn is honorable enouf to admit he did it... are you deathsumn?

No, pointy isn't deathsumn. She's an... an... wel, i wont tell that out of respect ::)

lol dont tell them I am a 25 stone femal yeti broken free from a top secret siberian laboratory

I would choose a clan with:

a) fair players

b) good players

c) nice players

d) players who are often online.

I left PIG because it died

I left SoW because the clan was not that good, made some nice buddies there though.. I went to endo because some old teammates were also going

I left ENDO because it died

I leave D3m0n because: let me count first.....

luky : 16games

rage : 6 games

fake : 6 games

I think the leader has to be one of the most involved with the clan. And obviously it's not the case here either...

I am really not that good that i can get above 400 points by myself :(

what marcel why i had 2 weeks vacances and i played with u very much but now i have school again and have to learn a lot because we will write very much tests in the next time and im the the 11 class its very importent for me. i will more playin when i have time im not dead ;D ;D ;D

ill come back :-* ;D ;) but i have very less time in the next 2-3 weeks...

im sorry for but i cant do something.... :( :- :'(

no point in any Emp clans... 95% of them cheat, the other 5% only play 30k newbie settings and the people who play those setts suck royally at Emp so they are no fun to beat anywayz. the clan ladder is a joke.

95% of the good players in Emperor, or maybe closer to 100%, are cheaters who will have no reservations about stabbing ya in the back. Which is all the more reason why clans in Emperor are pointless. Emperor attracts the scum of the universe, unfortunately. (and anyone who makes jives at me for that comment - not very orginal now, are you?)

Recipe for flame-filled thread:

1) Start with a seemingly solid base of eggs and flour.

2) Mix in some sarcastic remarks followed by ::) smileys.

3) Add some ESL spice and the ensuing flame war of anal-retentive english-speaking critial pesimists correcting the grammar of those too oblivious to type correctly.

4) Add a pinch of Navaros.

5) Bake at 350 for two days.

6) Lock for 5 minutes

7) Feed to dungeon dwellers.

OMG ponintybum are you a girl???? :O

It seems that i'm the only one on this forum to know if she's male or female.

BTW. whats so strange about being the opposite females visiting boards like these?

as i've always said, I'm the opposite to what you think I am ;D

as i've always said, I'm the opposite to what you think I am ;D

Hmm... i've always thought you were something like an Britney spears figure... hmm, the opposite of Britney spears... erm, an women from africa with those huge breasts running around naked with only an leaf to cover the...genitals? oh wel ;D