big console owners are rich

TMA_1

beh... You guys always talk about how cool it is to have the new systems. ps2,x-box, and to a much smaller degree game cube. I dont have these. I am still playing my super nintendo and playstation. You guys just dont know how to enjoy games. all's you care about is graphics. Rich people.lol

Thus ends my pretty pointless rant. please respond if you feel you want to.

ahh well the people playing these consoles don't HAVE to be rich, they may just be spoiled . but I agree with you if just I could get my C64 and Amiga 500 working again I would be satisfied, but they seem to be gone forever, what I'm trying to say is, that just because a game have great graphics it doesnt have to be good.

I am definitely not spoiled, but I am compared to some people for unfortunate reasons. I got a job, at Publix of course, and I saved up to buy the Xbox on my own time and money, and I just wanted Halo. Gameplay was better than graphics, and who wouldn't want luscious graphics to look at?

console games suck these days.

FF7 and everything to come after is a horrible piece of crap.

All the Street Fighter games after SF II Turbo turned into utter horse manure.

Consoles and console game-makers only care about turning out the worst crap possible to make a quick buck. The days of NES and SNES were the Golden Age of video games. That era is forever dead.

All consoles these days suck, and almost every single console game it total crap.

OHHH! THE GOLDEN AGE OF SNES!!! Boy I loved King Arthur's World and Super Ghouls and Ghosts, those 2 are one of the best games ever! Sonic were good but not my type. Mega Man 7-X were super, then after X2 it felt repeatedly. The only Mario games I realy loved were Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World. And the Donkey Kong Country Trilogy! MY GOD I CRUSHED EVERYONE IN THOSE GAMES! I COMPLETED EVERY LEVEL AND FOUND EVERY DAMN SECRET WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING ON THE SCREEN!!!!! I completed Yoshis Island and all other games my friend bought. But actually, Number One Game of All Time according to me, is Deus Ex!!!! That's One in a Billion Million Neverending Trillions! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT ONE!!!! BUY BUY BUY!!!!

Mow the fricking lawns of your neighbors, clear driveways covered with snow, clean out gutters, there is always an option! You have no excuse if you are of that age to not have some way of getting money from doing something procreative (allowance is for kids who think cleaning their room is such a big favor). Roll your eyes again :)

i remember playing the atari boomerman with the little paddle controller ;D

I got an atari for my birthday and thought It was the coolest thing in the world ;D

I got an Xbox this year and have redefined that thought ;D

so their rich parents buy them anything they want.lol

My parents don't buy me cr*p. I have only a SNES, which my friend gave me (he had two), and a great computer (which I like better anyways.) the thing is, my old comp. was 7 years old when we got this one.