big console owners are rich

TMA_1

i'm 18 and i earn my own money. i pay for all things myself and partly my education. And don't tell now that we only want graphix and we don't look at gameplay. Because you cannot convince me with the shit that old games had better gameplay than new ones

I have played the old games. From the 8 bit nintendo to the lost vikings on pc till now!. so don't tell me i don't know shit about games and sure those games were incredible for its time but when i play dune2 right now and i compare that to starcraft i'm pretty sure what to choose and that is not the difference in graphix

well i don't remember the names because we didn't have one ourselves, but i played them at my neighbour

i'll give a description though

1. a platform game where you have to guide a motor on a special course. jumping and stuff

2. the first mario

3. some sort of robocop like game though it was not robocop

i dont think that big console owners are necessarily rich. Afterall a computer tends to be many times more expensive and there are many ppl who just use them for games.

Ah, but computers are also MANY, MANY times more useful; they do things other than play games, you know. ::)

Well consoles are cool in the fact that they are becoming more like pc's but with a twist in the direction of gaming. Which means they can pump out the graphics. Plus its more comfortable to sprawl out on your couch and relax while playing a good game.

I was pointing out what was good for a console, not what was better against computers. I know damn well that computers are better, but Xbox just kicks the shiz out of my computer. Xbox comes with all the hot technology, most computers come with onboard AGL crap and you have to pay a lot for the stuff you get for Xbox. I'm not comparing the two, as they are very different and shouldn't be compared at all. Xbox rules the consoles, computers rule the whatever is left. Case closed.