Best FPS of all time has gone gold!!!

Razorox

I know this news comes a couple days late, but I thought I'd just like to let you all know that the undisputedely best FPS of all time has gone gold...That's right, it's Unreal Tournament 2003. You can download the free demo now at www.unrealtournament2003.com If you're someone who is even remotely interested in FPS's, you will NOT be disappointed. I picked it up a few days ago, and I just can't keep my hands off it...

Oh and btw, if you think the demo graphics are to die for, the textures in the full game are 400% more detailed :O. OMG, I'm in love. (It's UT, gameplay speaks for itself ;D)

i HATE HATE HATE HATE the voice acting in UT. The voice acting is NOISE POLLUTION. ALL OF IT is noise pollution but most maddening of all is "female voice lines" and "female death screams" UGH --- it sounds like a cat is being tortured to death!

My house mate was playing that game and having to hear the sounds nearly drove me into a real-life homicidal rage until he shut it the Hell up.

Unless they do the sound professionally this time, me and any sensible gamer will avoid all UT games like the plague.

Hmm, I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure Unreal was originally a game created at my high school by a grade 11 student using Turing before. I think it was unreal. I'm pretty sure about it. I enver met the guy, he was before my time, but my comp teacher used to talk about it once in awhile. This was beforethe water, when we had to grasp for connectiosn to fame.

Best FPS of all time? It hasn't even been released yet and you call it best fps all time? :). perhpaps, perhaps not. I'm not that fond of the unreal series

LOL, I'm not like nav, who just spews a constant stream of sh|t out of his mouth...

There is something called a "demo" (understand?) that they have already released... hence I have already played the game. And it IS the best FPS of all time.

Nav, STFU you idiotic asswipe. --> "me and ANY SENSIBLE GAMER will avoid UT games like the plague" How can you consider anyone who like UT unsensible? FFS nav, just STFU for once in your life. Your such a blabbering idiot. You have absolutely NOTHING good to say about ANYTHING. And when it all comes down to it... I hate you. I don't just "dislike" you, I flat out HATE you. People like you drive me through the wall. >:(

The demo isn't the game, it's the beta stage and not totally developed. It can give you a sense of what the game is going to be, but it is in fact not the game. But keep in mind the real game is better most of the time from the demo, so if you think it's the best just wait :) I can't wait for the Xbox version.