Better overall unit.

Devastator_Mech

Out of Minotaurus, Kobra and Missile Tank, which units do everyone think is a better overall unit?

note: Three of them are in the same tech level.

It'll be Minotaurus for me, because its an anti-tank unit as well as a anti-infantry unit a Misile Tank isn't anti-infantry so it's eliminated immediately. Although Kobra is as well and also have a tougher armour, but that will not make up for the time it takes to deployed which is it's biggest advantage.

Whats other people's thoughs?

but, kobra and missle beat a mino 1vs1. id say kobra. its 2nd fastest, self repairs, has about the same range as mino. but minos take and kobras take out inf with ease. but, missle is awesome against AA units.

i would say they're about equal. but i dont like the mino very much....

Yes, but a Kobra has to weak firepower when not deployed, the same goes for the range. The Kobra isn't a good 'moving' unit

And the Mino is still not the entire attack, a Mino rush can be taken out much better if it only contains Mino's. And also in defense. How would you defend then againt Airborne?

Much to my shame, I must say that the Kobra is the best overall unit (out of the three mentioned) if used properly, because it will chew through your enemy like a hot knife through butter if used properly. If only I had known this when I *started* playing Emperor, things might have been different.

Over-all units you ****s, you say Kobra is better? It might be more useful if you micromanage it, but thats the problem, you'll need to treat it like a Laser tank, micromanaging it, deploying and undeploying 10x a min. A group of mino will rip a group of Kobra bad!!

Concentrating too hard on a particular thing would cost you more than you'll gain, trust me, i've experienced it myself with no doubt. Thats why i hate to use those hit&run attacks, you need to concentrate on it totally and that will certain cost you alot.

Concentrating too hard on a particular thing would cost you more than you'll gain, trust me

I guess thats why the best players to have ever played this game are fantastic micromanagers- it doesn't cost them as much as they gain because they actually know how to do it.

Over-all units you ****s, you say Kobra is better? It might be more useful if you micromanage it, but thats the problem, you'll need to treat it like a Laser tank, micromanaging it, deploying and undeploying 10x a min. A group of mino will rip a group of Kobra bad!!

Concentrating too hard on a particular thing would cost you more than you'll gain, trust me, i've experienced it myself with no doubt. Thats why i hate to use those hit&run attacks, you need to concentrate on it totally and that will certain cost you alot.

shutup, you dont know how to micro. kobras beat minos cause they selfheal, and minos dont. if a repair vehicle is behind the mino, it will take splash damage as well.

i like missle tanks more....

Well i think all are good ok the missile is bad vs all infantery and dies very fast but he can kill a mino with one salv... the mino is strong and very good and in groups minos are the best of the 3.. kobras also good but they just fire not so much like the mino and have to deploy for good range, they have self repair but i hate it when u have to drive through a spice field with cobras then are they sooo slow .

Minos are in groups best and the missile kill a mino fast and cobra have to deploy and if u drive around the kobra it have problems but i use all of them!

Yes but mino is vs the most units effectiv and if some1 comes with many infantery mino will be fast prometed!

Yes but the missile is so weak when he run over infantery they will damage him, thats why i allways have buzz near my missile they do the work ;D

minotaurs are not god weapons you know, in fact, i am more afraid of some lasertanks then 20 minotaurs.

mino not good weapon lol ok laser are fast and can kill minos easy but most atrplayers will safe their minos from coming laser with kindjal or fedaykin.

well i am more afraid from 20 minos then from some laser, but everyone has his own opinion

Eventhough I'm a Harkonen fan, I think the Minotarus is probably my fav. of the 3, though they all are pretty well balanced against eachother. Mino's are slow, but work great for defense and fire support. Missle Tanks also are great support units, but once they fire they're total meat for any anti-armor unit unless you move them back. Kobra's are great, and make perfect support units, but having to deploy them for maximum effectivness is a bit of a pain.

Like I said tho, they're all great, Mino's are just the most sekseh of the group ;D