Better overall unit.

Devastator_Mech

no worms, no kobra's, just units from the house on sand ;)

i was talking about harkonen btw, i'm better with harkonen then any other house ;)

first thing you'll have to do is to clear out enemy infantry units, this could be easily done by using the inkvine catapult.

get your inkvine over there and start hitting those kindjals/light infantry's or whatever.

make 9 carryalls and 9 devastaters, let them hover and wait above the minotaurs. give all carryalls 1 number.

after ALL infantry units are dead you select an missiletank.

(this must be done quickely!!!)

let him drive in front of the minotaurs to get fire, when its still alive you fire upon an minotaur and retreat.

right after you've send him to its destination click on the number that you've gave the carryalls and press d INMEDIATLY.

the minotaurs will fire upon the carryalls and 1/2 will die, but the rest will survive because the minotaurs cannot aim very well at rising carryalls.

while they're doing this select you're carryalls and let them take additional devastators to the battle field.

Ehm

Nice strategy but if i have some minos i do not let them allone i allways have fremen near to them... and drones that safe them from coming advanced carryalls.

ok 9 carryalls and 9 devastators huh that cost much and took long time to get that all !! If there are not to much drones u can bring 3-4 of your devastators but not all 9 !

Of course it works but u can forgot it if some1 have many drones ... and the coming missile will be killed by my fremen ;)

Well against mino without drones hehe then your devastators have fun ;D

Well it seriously the minos for me, why they are so irritating is because of it 4 consecutive blasts, its LONG range, and its relatively tough armour.

For the missile, one blast is all they could do before gtting destroyed by my fremens are sardaukars, why they aren't iritating is because i rarely use air units besides air-drone and both carryalls.

For the kobras, they are the same as a mino, but retreating it is much harder beacause its immobile when deployed and would slow down dramatically once hit. But its tough armour would compensate a little.