Tleilaxu lovers, the time has came......

Devastator_Mech

exactly ethan. I often select tleilaxu as a sub house on large maps. I have found through experimentation that most players find leeches to be the most annoying unit in the game. When they see a leech mixed in with other units, they will do WHATEVER THEY CAN to kill the LEECH usually above all else. This is a tremendous advantage- I can't emphasize that enough. Just making 4-5 leeches is enough to cause your opponent to divert a LOT of his/her attention to your leeches. Sending some leeches into their spice with an air dropped mino or bunch of dustscouts to clear infantry around will bother them so much they will usually focus nearly all their attention on those leeches. If there are 3 minos stationary, 1 single leech can infect all of them and not die (if you know how to use a leech well). Even a mino with supporting kindjal is an easy target, and the leech will still live (you just need to know how to do it right). Missle tanks are easiest victims of them all. Run a worthless unit up to the missle tank, the tank fires its volley on the crap unit, while the leech is free to splatter. Missle tanks die very very quickly to leeches. Mixing in leeches with sandbikes or dustscouts and attacking other dustscouts or laser tanks is a beatufiul sight indeed. You will usually come away with an ARMY of leeches in the end. Kobra around? wow! Are they easy or what! Infect an undeployed kobra, and it cannot deploy. Your opponent will be so busy shooting off the infections and micromanaging his units trying to kill the leeches, that you will have a tremendous advantage. Meanwhile, now that you have gotten (much) of their attention, you are planning your REAL attack.

Leeches. LOL

Leeches suck. Always have. Always will. Unless the player attacks me with leeches in the first 2 minutes of the game (in which case I quit and he gets zero points anywayz) then leeches do absolutely *nothing* to me. The leeches *die* before they even shoot a larvae at my units. ROFL. When they do hit my unit with a larvae, that larvae is removed within 30 seconds, max. And then the unit is repaired to 100% health.

Leeches suck bad. Using them is silly. Sure they are annoying, but that does *not* make them a big deal. Not in the least bit. To those who play vs. me and use leeches, I say CHEERS to you for wasting a choice of a sub-House, makes my victory that much easier!

You got a point there, Leeches are seriously nothing more than annoying decorations which could be easily removed from the battlefield.

But they're more annoying to Hark players because their units can't be repaired until it has 2 chervon(which you virtually never can on WOL)

infected units cannot repair themselves

when im playing skirmish first of all i go crate hunt with the leech until i find stealth then i go attacking

i allso try to find stealth crates with cont

thats an waste of time, seurching for crates, in multiplayer you got better things to do then seurching crates ;)

I played once a game, where I was ONLY searching for crates, and watching for the enemy ofcourse. But I had only 2 Fremen Warriors and 2 Dusties left then, and the opponent 3 Mino's. Until I got a projector... :)

But searching for crates isn't so much time-wasting, but I agree that you shouldn't do that alot of time

I've seen scouts accidently run over a crate in bases ... low and behold ... it's a engineer crate ... I've taken and lost major buildings due to this lucky find. Even better is getter a invisiblity crate with a Mino or Missile tank ... watch what happens then. You can march right into bases and have a field day.