Unit's weaknesses, made by...ken ofcourse :P

ken124578

Really?

Although i really can't,but i'll doubt about bullshits, if you could make 2 worms travel in a straight line at the same time, i'll god*mn eat back my words.

If you REALLY can control a worm properly, go on WOL and pass my test and i'll ****ing shut up and leave this forum. You'll manage to do it easily if you really can control two worms with ease.

Hmm, I like to know the result... (I think you are right ken) I succeeded in moving them perpendicular, so why not parallel?

Maybe for that it is, ken124578, IM me and i'll tell you whats my test then it test you out in WOL. (i could at least say my test is quite reasonable)

EDIT: Or maybe its better to say it out publicly now, the test is very simple, deployed 2 Fredaykin close to each other(but enough space for 2 worms) and use units to surround the 2 Fredaykins(but leave enough space for 2 worms)but leave a opening just large enough for one worm to pass through. You'll now need to wait the worm to come up, 2 worms MUST come up at the same time(atleast almost the same), and if both worms could leave the wall of units without destroying ANY one of it, you've passed and i'm out of here as i promised. IM me when your ready ken124578.

anne lover, its almost impossible to get 2 worms at the same time, or almost at the same time, but ok an opening equally large and an circle of units around the fed's...

know what? because this process takes ages i'll give you screenshots of me riding worms through the hole ok?

BUT you cannot expect to see the screenshots today... or tomorrow, an uncle is getting married ;)

hey ken, dropping Dev's next to the Minos of a good ATR player won't work. Only an idiot ATR player wouldn't be able to counter that. Easy as pie. Dev's suck on their own.

no not really, i've seen it before, an devastater can OWN 8 minotaurs when dropped next to'em.

want to know how its possible?

1. drop the devastater next to the minotaurs.

2. all the minotaurs shoot at the ADVANCED CARRYALL i don't know why but ww made minotaurs THAT dumb.

3. devastater shoots and kills/heavily damages 1 minotaur.

4. pick up 1 minotaur with your carryall, all minotaurs shoot at the carryall again (for some reason) and have shot their ammo.

5. in the time that had passed by the devastater must've gained an chevron and killed +- 5 minotaurs.

if you're wondering if i've tested this out, yes i did.