Unit's weaknesses, made by...ken ofcourse :P

ken124578

A FAQ doesn't have to be the BEST strategy. It can be very good if it helps alot of newbies, but also average players

I suppose, but wouldn't that be more of a newbie guide?

Maybe you could make an experts guide, you know, with handy tips from the top.I don't know, i've never done an FAQ(or newbie guide).

the reason why i am teaching new players is because of the concept "newbie" what is an newbie? an newbie is someone that wants to learn and will someday grow in an oldbie.

most newbies here in emperor will *NOT* grow in oldbies because most newbies i know just double rush me for months and do not learn anything.

its also because in my newbie days i had no-one to teach me :'( no help, i only had an buddy (which has left emperor now) that kept me playing emperor.

Lemme tell you(everyone), the tactics i say here is only a theory,

Ahhh, that explains a lot!! Well why don't you post real strategies here instead or just making theories that don't work? It doesn't help to post stuff you don't know will work or you haven't tried, because people will be mislead into believing that you've tried it and it works.

Ken, you could play with me on WOL regularly if you like. I mean, I'm still looking for a regular team mate to train with. ;D

i'm sorry but you can't because of the time zones, i need A LOT of matches with friends, else renegade will just lure me back.

Lemme tell you(everyone), the tactics i say here is only a theory,

Ahhh, that explains a lot!! Well why don't you post real strategies here instead or just making theories that don't work? It doesn't help to post stuff you don't know will work or you haven't tried, because people will be mislead into believing that you've tried it and it works.

NP, but the problem is people will just need to over-number one another, and strategy is sometimes useless.

Sometimes the worm arrives almost immediately, other time it takes forever. You need a bit of luck when it comes to wormrider I admit. But you wouldn't let the enemy get to your base in the first place. You'd call the worms much earlier and allow for the delay. You could also have multiple Fedaykin calling worms, and the times that the separate worms arrive at are all different, meaning that you might get some early worms, if you're lucky. ;D If the worms take their time, then you'll just have to harass the enemy and keep him occupied on the sand until the worms arrive.