Unit's weaknesses, made by...ken ofcourse :P

ken124578

OMG, it might not be the same acording to the rule.exe, but im talking about in real life !!

If the mongoose has no armor, it would not be able to withstand even the slightest attack.

Its a sense of humor. ::)

And what what misleading information have i posted in? Everything i post is fact, its from according to my experience, you go learn something yourself before judging me.

This is strategy for the game: Emperor Battle for Dune. It's not real life of course so wtf are you talking about?!?! >:(

Basically everything you post is misleading, it's all a load of bull as far as I'm concerned. I have learnt from my own experience, and I can quite confidently judge from your posts that you know nothing about what you're talking about. ::)

Hey ken, I've got an idea. Why don't you make your own FAQ like Shiroko? :D 8)

i'll begin with it on saturday.

ethan: the FAQ won't be the same as the list of unit's weaknessses above, it'll be more detailed and have some other things as well ;)

assault tank and trooper own an laser tank and chemical trooper for sure, let me show on WOL.

I now apologized to everyone i have mislead. After the demonstration from IxianMace, he has proved to me im wrong, laser tank and chemical trooper under his command will own an assault tank and trooper which is under my command.

Although this theory of mine is wrong, but it does NOT mean everthing i say is wrong too.

After this, i'll do an experiment first with someone before it is posted in to ensure the accuracy.

assault tank and trooper own an laser tank and chemical trooper for sure, let me show on WOL.

I now apologized to everyone i have mislead. After the demonstration from IxianMace, he has proved to me im wrong, laser tank and chemical trooper under his command will own an assault tank and trooper which is under my command.

Although this theory of mine is wrong, but it does NOT mean everthing i say is wrong too.

After this, i'll do an experiment first with someone before it is posted in to ensure the accuracy.

ah, you helping everyone with that said....