When was Dune first introduced to you

Emperor Harkonnen

So when did you first hear of Dune?

My first experience with dune was with Dune2. I saw someone my cousin playing the game, it was around 96, and he said that it was on another planet. Then I thought it was Mars, due to the sand. It was only resently I heard of the books(thought it was only something invented by WW), maybe only a couple of years ago.

was watching sci-fi channel one time. and boom looky there it was the 1984 version of dune. it made no sense to me at all.. so my step dad did the best to explain it to me. and ended up getting me the book. thank you david lynch....ya basterd...... :)

I was on the comp our a friend of my mother..... ouch, well, well Dune 1 hitted the store :) Played it and liked it a lot.

Then, I went back there some times after and saw Dune 2 and like it too much :P lol

It is when I've palyed back dune 1 that I saw it was based on the movie... Then I've rented the movie.... And I saw it was based on the novel.... Then I went to the public library to rent it and saw 6 books.... Then I felt down on the ground :P looooool

I remember I was about 11 when my brother got into Dune. He told me I had to read it because it was so cool. I thought he was full of it and didnt read it till I was 14. Then I got hooked. I got out of it awhile till one of my friends from highschool got me back into it at about 15 and so here I am now.

I saw someone playing Dune 2000 in a computer store when the game was really new. I liked it and asked if I could have a shot, but he didn't want to get off until I got a little annoying. ;D By then I didn't have much time to play the game, so I played a little and thought it was really cool. I ended up buying the game, and from then on, I became really interested in the Dune universe. ;)