pan's anime/manga section

hilamobster13

hi guys. pan and i have forgiven eachother, and now she asked me to open up this thread cuz she does not know how. ;D :P

please do not poke fun, shes new. any way, how long has it been since a female was here?? answer in another post or pan will be angry with me(again).

Oddly enough, I am not a male god, as I am sure you would like to believe.  

Yes, sadly no more Yoshi/Pan wars will be going on. :'(  I am sorry to dissapoint my fans, but a girls got to do what a girls got to do.  

Now that that is gladly over, I am wondering who in here has actually read Dune and Dune Messiah.  I am reading Dune, kindly given by a friend, and am finding it very interesting.  I just might become a Dune Fanatic!!! ;)

That would be scary.  

I am being taught leet by someone you all now (Yoshi) and am finding that that as well is very interesting.  

Oh, and I want to know who in here plays starcraft.  It is totally awesome!!  Long live the Zergs!

Pan

///// |-|/ |-|/ |-|/ |-|/!  1  &3/|)  |_337 ///|) `/[]|-| |)[]//'7!

Starcraft...hmmmm.... I used to play it but that was long ago in a galaxy far far away..... or something.

Yea Dune is the best book I've ever read, but I haven't read Dune messiah couldn't get it anywhere. I got all the others though, and I think they are great to, but you gotta read them youself.

Yes pan i play starcraft all the time as the terrans of course.

my fav anima things are (insert drumroll here)....... dbz(all) gundamn(all cept gundamn wing) ,ghost in the shell,  bubble gum crisis, toshida battle arena, monoko 2 the movie.

Hi Pan, to your second question ; No I don't play Starcraft ( anymore ). And the first; Yes, I did read al the Dune book from Frank Herbert and the "new Dune" books by Brain Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson, although I'm not trough with House Corrino.

Manga is a kind of comic book (OOH I HATE TO CALL IT THAT >:() that has better pictures than you could believe.  It is like 10 times better than anime, and I would love it, if only I could read Japanese :'(.  There are some English versions, but those aren't as good in the drawings.  

Anyway, I am sorry about the leet thing, I never knew that it was so bad :O, and if I did my n wrong, then blame Yoshi.  It's his fault >:(.  He taught me >:(!!!

Note to Yoshi: 1|=  `/[]|_| /&3 6[]1||6  7[]  53|||)  

//3  |_337 ||[]735 1|| (|_/55, |>|_3/53 // /|<3 17  &3/|)/8|_3.  7|-|/|||< `/[]|_|.

Please do not be offended by the leet above^ ;D

Pan

P.S.  I decided to like the smileys this time and use like ten.

I know some people (namely Yoshi) isn't going to like what I am about to do.  I am going to start a thread (I figured out how) and I am going to put the leet alphabet on it so that it is not banned.  It will be under the name (secret stuff) and it will contain an interesting version created by our own Yoshi13.

/|_|_  //|-|[] (/&3  7[]  |<||[]// |=[]|_|_[]// //3!!!

Pan