Best movie you've seen so far ?

Nyarlathotep

Braveheart was a masterpiece.

It should not be compared to schlock like LOTR. I have not seen LOTR because I am not down with sexual deviants touching kids in movies (Elijah Wood; I saw him get touched when they had it playing on Walmart when I was shopping the other day) and playing rolemodels for kids to look up to. From the clip I saw, aside from utterly being disgusted by the "touching incident" (like, ewwwww!), I noticed that every one of the actors were over-acting, and doing a horrible job at that. The script was trite and over-wraught, and completely laughable. The entire thing had a huge "hokeyness" factor.

It's nowhere close to being in the same class as a brilliant movie like Braveheart.

baraka kicks ass. The godfather cant be beat. also 2001. My favorite above all though is amadeus. Check that one out. Lord of the Rings wasnt meant to win awards. It is a movie based on a book. It was great though and I hope it wins best adapted screen play. still not the best movie of the year though in my opinion.

It means "peace" in the hebrew. The movie is beautifully made. It shows beautiful scenes of places all around the earth. Though I dont think you would like it because it contains no words. You seem like the type that likes pictures in your books. Too deep for you ;) lol

Magnolia wasn't that bad. Not to forget Chicken Run, it was just fun to watch. And about 4 years ago The Cube kept me on the edge of my seat [ well excually the 3 of us at the edge of our sofa ] almost from just after it started to the end.But besides a totally good movie, there are some that have a really good story. Take Videodrome and ExizTenZ. Or the best storyline in a movie I saw on the BBC just 24 hours before the turn of the century, with a matching story. Both timing and film where just great, even for a film that was 3 years old at that time.Luc Besson's Nikita has a place in my top 10 to. Mayby Event Horizon. And not to forget the hard shattering "The Snowman". Totally animated and one of the Christmas films.Not to forget "The one game", Gone in 60 seconds, and certanly The Game and Cruel Intentions or The Fly.Hope that give you an idea .. . I could go on but that's not what you'r waiting for.Oh. and about LOTR.It featured hammy acting, a stuttering, incomprehensible narrative structure and some fairly average special effects. And that's beside the point that it also failed to evoke the authenticity with which J.R.R. Tolkien created a fantasy medieval sociology.Don't take it the wrong way, I did't say you can't like it. Mentioned it just because it came up.

hey did you see Hypercube yet? It just came out recently, or so I hear.

One of the coolest lines in any movie ever was from The Cube:

"is that room dangerous?"

"Only one way to find out!" *throws the guy who asks down into the room*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

That was one of the most hilarious things I have EVER seen on film. *Every one* should see The Cube JUST for that line.

Ghost in the shell.....Matrix......Star wars series...cept for episode one... mesa so dumb mesa pop a cap in my assaCube.STFCdune! duuuuuuhhhhhhhhdune mini......MIBMIBIIGirls gone wild....er...jk...*nervous chuckel*..........myself. (i'm such a great actor in all those home movies...)braveheart....

Ghost in the shell.....

Matrix......

Star wars series...cept for episode one... mesa so dumb mesa pop a cap in my assa

Cube.

STFC

dune! duuuuuuhhhhhhhh

dune mini......

MIB

MIBII

Girls gone wild....er...jk...*nervous chuckel*..........

myself. (i'm such a great actor in all those home movies...)

braveheart....

Im sorry Ex but GitS was just not good....