Wrath of the Bene Tleilax: A new mod project for Emperor.

Magna Tleilaxu

Lol, I was just kidding around, this entry isn't anything but here ya go:

[GUNIAPTank]

Icon = "iconsGUCombat.tga"

IconGrey  = "iconsGUCombatGrey.tga"

Xaf  = "GU_IN_NIAP"

SideBarType = "Units"

ClipSphere = 60

And I was just saying that I could help out so you don't need to bother Adrian. And thx leto but I was just kidding.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

BTW here are some changes I decided to make:

1. Harkonnen Light Infantry are replaced with Contaminators.

2. Harkonnen Troopers are replaced with the Leech Contaminator, A contaminator that throws leech larvae.

3. Razor Leech is replaced with Normal Leech, since the Razor Leech practically has no use whatsoever.

4. New Units:

Mecha Leech: Years of development and research have led Tleilaxu scientists to develop a speciallized machine to keep the lightly armored Leeches in battle. Though the Mecha Leech is mechanical, the Tleilaxu make an exception for its use, due to its organic components. Like the leech, the M-Leech shoots leech larvae that contaminates the unit and turns it into another M-Leech. (sorry folks, this will be fixed later so the leeched unit turns into a normal leech :-[) Unlike the normal leech, the Mechanical one can burrow in pits without becoming suffocated under the sand. Replaces the Missile Tank.

I will soon post some motivational screenshots of a Tleilaxu Base. Keep your fingers crossed.

Did you get my email about weapons? Because I have beeen experimenting in this area, and have made some really interesting new ones. I was also wondering whether you were planning on adding any units to the houses left intact? Like the Atreides?