Mod Index

DukeLeto

This thread is to list all the Emporer mods available. If you have one, tell me, and i'll add it here. Just click the name to download. Here goes:

Corrino's Revenge Beta v1 by DukeLeto and Frodo.

Kwisatz Hadeach 2 by GhostySquare, Edric O, Jacob Douds, DJCid, Nema Fakei, and Cyborg.

Guild Wars 2.1 by `Desert_Eagle` and Apollyon.

The Shadow of Arrakis by VidiWare.

Airstrike v4 by Jacob Douds.

The earlier, less complex mods were not included for space and time reasons. As I said, if you have one to add, tell me, and I'll post it. Also, if anyone's name is wrong, or they were improperly listed, tell me and it shall be fixed.

alpha you are not a failure, you are the guy that started it all. ;D ;D ;D Plus, if it wasn't for you we'd be in a slump. You kpt the community alive, plus you inspired me to start modding, trust me, you have a top spot in the credit list for my mod.

Oh, don't cry AlphaBeta. You're where my mods got there start... You're where ALL mods got there start...

Oh, and dis ANYONE ELSE work on Kwisatz Haderach? Other than those 6 (And you people wonder why it's more complex than mine.)

alphabetism, it works on two levels, alphabeta4000 and the alphabet, cool, but, ill stop, before i get followers like with Gobism, sorry bout that.

There are a lot of Mods, and I think that instead of making a big link of them, just make one link to the main page, and tell people to look there.

Saves thread room and about 100posts