Carryalls doing there job?

Barron

Exactly smart @$$ !!

You think a carryall will survive long when it has a weak defensive gun-turret on it, or when it has great speed allowing it to escape from in-coming locked-on missiles.

EDIT: Or maybe its even better allowing you to warn your carryalls or even let you order them to evacuate the harvesters by pressing only one button when you see possible danger.

Exactly smart @$$ !!

You think a carryall will survive long when it has a weak defensive gun-turret on it, or when it has great speed allowing it to escape from in-coming locked-on missiles.

EDIT: Or maybe its even better allowing you to warn your carryalls or even let you order them to evacuate the harvesters by pressing only one button when you see possible danger.

normall carryalls are the fastest units in the game.

the button to retreat harvesters = b

Granted, the carryall AI does need a bit of work. The Harkonnen repair pad isn't that bad an idea, either; and as for repairing carryalls and other aerial units... I think an Atreides repair vehicle can fix ornis/gunships that are landed 'in the field' (as opposed to being on a pad), but generally I can see the hangar doubling as a repair bay for aerial units (much like the naval yards in RA2/YR).

There're a bunch of things I'd change in Emperor... I'll put them up sometime soon over in the general E:BfD thread for peer review.

They are the fastest unit, but could they dodge all the AA fire regardless of anything?

And, haha....., once you press that button, would the carryall evacuate themself and the harvester immediately back to the base?

i said they were the fastest units in the ame, not an singleairplane regardless how fast it is could EVER dodge the aa fire of an sard elite.