Final Fantasy Vii

Duneguy

Hmm, I think it had a good and solid plot. I liked Aeris/Aerith and hated the fact that they killed her. Ok, technically how Sephiroth under the influence of Jenova killed her. My favorite character though, would have to be Cloud Strife. I like big swords.

So the game was great, even if the graphics were primitive by our standards now.

i hate final fantasy, its one of those sci-fi games and it all majic and crap like that. Dosent interest me at all. They should have saved money and made a new game than 10 of FF. Just my opinion though keep that in mind.

heh save money, lol, they've made tonnnes of money from the final fantasy games!!! ::) :P
yeah but the Final Fantasy movie bombed so bad that Square Studios shutdown! ROFL SquareSoft was forced out of the movie business for making that atrocity! LOL Serves them right, too. That movie was horrible.

Just because a company is a mega success doesnt make their games horrible. Naveros, you are apart of this dumb anti-culture. YOu complain about any company that makes good programs and label it with "bad support" or "not listening to their fanbase". You are not an expert. You shouldnt complain to them because they are making the programs that you can choose either to buy or not. Duh. You can have an opinion but you dont have to be an ass about it.

heh save money, lol, they've made tonnnes of money from the final fantasy games!!! ::) :P

yeah but the Final Fantasy movie bombed so bad that Square Studios shutdown! ROFL SquareSoft was forced out of the movie business for making that atrocity! LOL Serves them right, too. That movie was horrible.

Well nav im with you on this one...........

Please dont flame in here.. i just wanted to see if people liked it and what they liked if they did.. the movie wasnt that bad.. the graphics were cool ;)

my favortie is Sephiroth or Cloud.. they are both BAD... Zack is ... was awesome also.

Well aside from the fact that it was your typical shoot the aliens, oh no they came back to life, wait they were already dead and are really ghosts, type thing I liked it. It had great action sequences, a minor love story, an insidious plot by an idiot who thought he could save humanity with a big laser, and the death scene of that old Doctor Guy was just classic. I give Final Fantasy the movie a Seven out of Ten. (Did I mention the animation was awesome?)

The animation in that movie was not "good". It was hideous, obscene; ugly.

If you wanna see eye-pleasing CGI, watch cutscenes from a Blizzard games. Those are actually pleasurable to look at.

The crude animation of the FF movie hurts my eyes, and on top of that there was *no* plot at all and the script was truly horrible. The movie has no redeeming quality at all.

i totaly agree with navaros....

the inimation was....ew....i could make a better movie useing peices of paper and colected amouts of animal dung.

Did i just say that? ha!

*Pulls out colt 45 and fires a shot into his head*

That wont happen again will it?

well my two cents:

the movie was good, I expected more :- and was a lil disapointed... but after it came out on vidoe and i saw it more than once then i can say that i liked it thought it might make better as a game tho ;D

and the game FF VII is one of my favs. yeah the death of Aries did stink but the game was still good... i was actually freaking out ini the dream sequance where you couldnt controll his sword ;D