can anyone help with this?

Scorpius

Yeah, we were talking about NIAB's which go onto hunting for Harvesters. Since my base defense was too strong. Then I was talking about defending my spice field. And you pulled out your attack force.

And then said it was on something else, and I went telling where it was about, this topic. I told about the NIAB's hunting...

I could continue that endless...

It's just about defending NIAB's which go hunting on other things then your base

They're pretty much harmless unless in groups, $2000 is a price tag thats too high for a NIAB.

No I think that 2000 solaris is a good price for a Guild NAIB tank, since the NAIB tank is the only unit that can teleport, has a very powerful shot, is fairly tough (although it has weak armour) and it self repairs. Guild NAIB tanks will usually destroy more enemy units worth than what it cost to build them, so if used properly, they're a good investment.

It'll doubt a NIAB could destroy more than how much it costs.

Devastator_Mech that is an absolutely ridiculous thing to say. I could get 1 NAIB tank and kill a Missile Tank before the Missile Tank even got off a single shot. Then I could retreat and keep on killing vehicles, I could kill Assault Tank, Inkvine Catapults, Minotauruses, all of those units would stand no chance against a NAIB tank one on one. 1 NAIB tank costs 2000 solaris. If I kill 2 Missile Tanks with 1 NAIB tank, the enemy will lose 2400. Even if I lose the NAIB tank now, the enemy has still lost more than me, in terms of unit costs.

Umm, I just said that the NAIB tank would KILL the Missile tank BEFORE the Missile Tank got off a single shot. Therefore, the NAIB tank would get away without a scratch. I would never send a NAIB tank against two stationary Missile Tanks, unless I wanted to lose the NAIB tank anyway. I think you need to try to understand what I'm saying more clearly. >:(

You sure? It might kill a missile tank 1 v 1, but infinitily not without a scratch and a NIAB will have no chance in killing it off with one shot......

Damn Devastator_Mech, a Missile Tank's armour is non-existant, and the NAIB tank WILL split it with 1 shot. Ok, the Missile Tank might get off ONE missile at the NAIB tank if it's lucky, but the damage will soon be repaired. This, I am 100% sure of. :)

2 missile tanks vs niab, 1 missile tank gets an whole salvo, the other 1 missile and dies, niab is at yellow but survives and retreats, niab repairs itself and heads back and kills the other missile tank.

discussion solved :)

You sure? It might kill a missile tank 1 v 1, but infinitily not without a scratch and a NIAB will have no chance in killing it off with one shot......

Damn Devastator_Mech, a Missile Tank's armour is non-existant, and the NAIB tank WILL split it with 1 shot. Ok, the Missile Tank might get off ONE missile at the NAIB tank if it's lucky, but the damage will soon be repaired. This, I am 100% sure of. :)

Ok mr, it MIGHT(i don't know) kill a missile in one salvo, but it definately won't get the first fire shot, its because the missile has a much better range.