can anyone help with this?

Scorpius

I think it should be fairly obvious now that a Missile Tank will be killed by a NAIB tank with 1 shot from the NAIB unless the Missile Tank has 3 chevrons and the NAIB tank has none. But unless they are used VERY poorly, NAIB tanks will almost always destroy more than 2000 solaris worth of enemy units, which means that the NAIB tank will be a good investment in the long run. Just kill 2 Missile Tanks with 1 NAIB tank and you've already covered the price of the NAIB tank. Even if a NAIB stood there and killed a Missile Tank with 1 shot (and that Missile Tank gets off 1 missile) and then there was another Missile Tank that got off a full salvo at the NAIB tank while the NAIB tank was killing the other Missile Tank, the NAIB tank would still not be destroyed. The NAIB tank would then kill the other Missile Tank before the Missile Tank could reload in time and fire off another salvo. There we go, 2 Missile Tanks killed by 1 NAIB tank. Are we clear now? :)

yes human ;D

You have really no idea human. Also Devastator_Mech, I already explained how 1 NAIB tank could kill 2 Missile Tanks, even if it just stood there and didn't retreat. I can't understand how you can doubt it now, but I'm not going to try to explain it to you anymore. :P

One Missile Tank gets off a whole salvo, the other shoots ONE missile only before it gets killed by the NAIB. The NAIB will take all of this and still be alive (though very badly damaged) and it will kill the second Missile Tank before the Missile Tank can fire again, which equals 2 Missile Tanks killed by 1 NAIB tank. ::)

That's pushing it don't you think? A NAIB tank doesn't have THAT much armour. The Devastator or the Sarduakar Elite are the two most heavily armoured units when it comes to withstanding anti-vehicle weaponry. NAIB tanks won't last long under an fire from anti-vehicle defences, but all I'm saying is that one no chevron NAIB tank can take a full salvo from one no chevron Missile Tank and still be alive, while most units would have been destroyed (like the Minotaurus or the Assault Tank, which are fairly heavily armoured).

Well i made my comment according to the information you provided mr!!!

And are you sure it could survive two blasts from a missile?

That's why you need to understand exactly what the posts are saying. I think you're misunderstanding somethings and not asking them to be clarified, which means people have to guess at what you don't know, and then answer accordingly which means that you might get even more confused if the two of you are not talking on the same wavelength.

Ok Devastator_Mech these are the facts in a nutshell.

1. NAIB tank can survive a full salvo from a Missile Tank provided that both the NAIB tank and the Missile Tank have no chevrons, and still have some health left (about 30% roughly).

2. The NAIB tank can beat two Missile Tanks because it will kill the first Missile Tank before the Missile Tank can get a shot off (or the Missile Tank will only get 1 missile out at the NAIB tank before it dies). The second Missile Tank will unleash a full salvo of six missiles but as I said above, the NAIB tank can survive a full salvo and still have some health left.

3. Finally, the NAIB tank will shoot and split the second Missile Tank before the second Missile Tank can reload and fire again. This is how 1 NAIB tank can beat 2 Missile Tanks. ALL of the units here have no chevrons.

Are we finally clear now? ::)