can anyone help with this?

Scorpius

Yes, but the Mongoose won't take out the Advanced Carryall unless it hits it about 3 times. During that time, the Advanced Carryall will already have flown over and past the Mongoose into the base and set the APC down safely. Against Advanced Carryalls, it matters a lot how quickly you take them down.

You don't honestly think I send them out into the field where they can get shot do you? Assume nothing. Question everything. I never said where they would be, I just said that they would still be useful later in the game. If you've played online, you could probably guess where they would be late in the game. Can you guess? ;)

And even then. If I have kindjal in my base, and you see them, you won't send NIAB's (?) And that's a good point for me. This counts also for Spice Fields. (Also protected by Mino's for other anti-infantery long-range units

Umm, he said that your Missile Tanks would not make it to his Minos with a good defence in place. Therefore, your Missile Tanks would get crushed without support, and his Minos would escape without a scratch. I think you need to comprehend what he's saying more clearly... ::)

• 2 weeks later...