OFF TOPIC: This Has to Be the Coolest. . .A FREE Game!

Spoot

OK, everyone listen up.

First Sorry to Post here, but I looked and did not know where the proper place was for it to be placed. ??? Again, Sorry.

Kjellon (Long Time ST Player), has been given the rights by Submarine Titans Developer Raaj Menon (one of the great ones!) to release the game as a free Download.

YES, you read it right FREE!!!

You can get this awesome PC Game totally free.

It is a Large DL, about 476 megs, but Kj, says she is willing to send people a copy on CD (do not know all the details on this one) if you email her.

She has created a New Submarine Titans web site and it is going to be beautiful to look at and navigate.

So, before I give the addresses, make sure you thank her for all her hard work and willingness to keep this great game alive.

Web Site: http://www.lemdal.com/quantum/st

Download Link: http://www.lemdal.com/quantum/st/data.zip

CD Key Link: http://www.lemdal.com/quantum/st/cdk.txt

So get this game and then go to GameSpy Arcade, Pick your Race and Play a bit! :D

Yeah.. i wonder if the software actually encourages americans to join the army.. i bet that all american marines have 200% HP, are all nice guys, always fight bad guys and have nice instructors :). If you can also play as the Taliban I bet that there are nothing but negative things heheh.... perhaps there will even be a mission where The US conquers Europe (that is their dream heheh)

k dude im downloadin this but its gona take forever cos im on 56k, and that connects shit, so im slowwer than a 56k, predicted time 60hours, lol, nm, i'll juts play some single player game and let it download in the backgroud,.

k dude im downloadin this but its gona take forever cos im on 56k, and that connects shit, so im slowwer than a 56k, predicted time 60hours, lol, nm, i'll juts play some single player game and let it download in the backgroud,.

Haha! Cable modems rock. Sooo much faster! ;D ;D

Too bad I don't have one. ::)

59 hrs, 59 mins... :P

Say what Ex?? That's some harsh treatment of Liberman. I'm not a democrat (or republican for that matter) but what did he ever do?

Has anyone played America's Army? I was wondering what it is like.

I will likely get the sub titans game. I remember thinking about it two years ago but I never did. I will likely have to get the CD sent to me though, cause I have a 56k and it would take 3 weeks to download the entire game...maybe longer. ;D

liberman is anti-videogames he feel and fps is a murder simulator and is corrupting our youth. he thinks columbin(a huge school shotting like 16 dead alot injured) was caused by fps games and marlyn manson. When it was really caused by extremely harse treatment to the kids . word!

OMG SUBMARINE TITANS!! My prayers have been answered! :O

I mean it. I've been looking for this game for years! Even since I got the demo, I wanted to buy it. But I could never find it anywhere.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!! ;D

And long live the Black Octopi!

It's time I brought you guys up to speed... The Army game you are talking about is called "America's Army", and yes it is just a rip off of the unreal engine. The game has numerous bugs and programming problems (what can you expect from the government? ;D) Just w8 for the REAL unreal (oxymoron there eh?) game, which is unreal tournament 2003. It may not be free, but I would rather pay for a fun game than get sh|t for free.