XBF VIEWER!!!

Frodo

so will you be able to do vehicles? how boot an AtAt... oh make those bikes the fremen rdie into those speed bikes seen in Return of the Jedi and Attack of the Clones. will it work? can u make the bike hover like an ordos unit? oh man the possiblilites. Ok take an ADP (hark thingy) make it into the Millennium Falcon.

why won't it work?okay...this is exactly what i do.Open xbfthingy.exego file > read fileselect my xbf, ive tried many.Go file > save text filethen go function > next meshbut nothingive tried many different ways aswell, but none work.Note, this is what the text files include0 0 FXData section skipped: 0 bytes0 0 0 0 0 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0

If the program isn't working for you, please give more information, such as what version of windows you're using and if you changed settings on how files are viewed, etc., and if you saved the text file, what the file looks like. Some things to try are downloading it again (in case the file was corrupted during downloading), trying it on another computer (like a friend's or family member's computer), try typing in the filename and extension or even include the directory path also.

• 2 weeks later...

An updated version of the Xbf viewer program has been uploaded to Dune Editing. This update adds editing the meshes by moving a vertex up, down, left, or right in the display using shortcut keys. Instructions are in the included text file (the newer parts have *** by them). I found a bug. When using the new editing functions, don't use Undo Mesh. It not only doesn't work with the new editing functions, but it stops the Undo Point function from working (Restore Mesh still works). I'll likely fix this in another update. Also, with the new editing functions, updating the mesh and the Xbf file buffer are automatic, so the changes are already saved (you don't need to select Update Mesh), so if you don't like the changes, you need to use Undo Point or Restore Mesh.

I am sorry I am not scared of new things.

I was so glad xp came out and my brother got a testversion and all!

I loved the colors and stuff, but my brother uninstalled it.

I later got the professional edition several times! But I always uninstall it because of the installer that cant install a single thing!