if someone kills me, i don't care but

ken124578

Heh? You're talking about Emperor online? Or with games online general

But whatever. I hate it too. It's not sportive. You play a game and when you lose the other was better. It's so simple, and why yelling at the other? It's weak, stupid, and not sportive. Just ignore them. And never play to them anymore. Just create a black list...

well bad loosers and bad winners sucks in my oppinion they are just sad people with a low selfesteem, I myself hate to loose but I wouldn't start calling people stupid or cheaters or anything, when I found out I can't win in a game I just don't play it.

When you consider your apponent a looser why play against him in the first place ?

I like that "commercial" on CNN about sports, it shows the good relation between to compattetors.

Vorming a clan could help, or play on there servers. They usually resist that kind of behaviour on there sites. So when a player is "exersising" that hobby he simply get's banned. [ keep in mind that there are bad clans out there ]

Insult's are part of a strategy.

Insults + Irritation = Lose concentration.

In CS And Unreal tournament, in fact almost with every game they insult you. But some people are happy when they kill the guy that has 20 kills and 0 deaths.

I ignore the people that is trying to insults me for no reason. If you don't respond to their words they are the ones getting angry.  ;)

But mostly they start insulting when there is no chance anymore to win... They better watch out for that, imagine that. They are yelling that they win and then comes an army of invisible NIAB's and Fedaykin and Laser Tanks. And they defeat them. No they better watch out for that. (your MCV got cloaked too :))

Don't you mean insults?

Everyone's a critic  ::)

And only an emotionally-stressed or very sensitive person would ever be affected by a simple insult made in a game  ::) Insults are a waste of pixels, and are for people who can't beat people without them.

Yeah don't worry about insults.  If I had a dollar for every time someone called me a...wait I can't use any of those words without getting banned.  Anyhow I would be rich, insults are a tactic for the weak.  

insults are for weak ppl who can't beat you on the game your playin so he try's to make him feel better by insulting you... but in their pitiful little brains they know that they are the losers and the morons

Once when I was playing and player started calling: I`m the best and I`m will kick your a**, I didn`t see you on the top, you are newbie. Or something like this. So I said: Stop act like a child, if you can`t bahave, I won`t play with you.

He didn`t isult me anymore.

But for some weak brains, this is not enough and say worse things. And then is difficult to not flame :P. But possible.

Somone on SC the other day said I was a newbie from looking at my record.  I've played it over a year.  I just play Use Map Settings games all the time and none of them count on records.  In that case its easy to flame back.

I had a game today, and we began with 4 (2 vs 2), but one quited in the beginning (my enemy) so we decided a ffa game (free for all, 1:1:1) but after a while they allied (why is that possible WW?) and they start laughing at me. But that was a mistake, cause I destroyed their bases, but they destroyed mine. Then 1 got disconnected and I was their with 2 Dusties, 2 Fremen W.  And the enenmy had 3 Mino's. The enemy was still laughing. But I put my troops in all corners so I got all the crates, and in 1 of them I got a projector... So I lived happily ever after.

The moral :P:

Don't think you won, and yell that. When you haven't won yet..

Don't know why I put this here, but it was so funny that I still won, even if I was much weaker...

you have a small chance of winning a 2 vs 1 about 1/3% chance if each of them are just as good as you.

if they're both noobs then you have 15+% chance because they still outnumber you.