More Dune Jokes

BaronMoritani

This one is from the Landsraad

A little Fremen boy who wanted 100$olaries very badly prayed and prayed for two weeks, but nothing happened. Then he decided to write a letter to Shaihalud requesting the 100$olaries.

When the Arrakeen postal authorities received the letter to "Shaihalud, Dune," they decided to send it to the new siridar Duke Leto at Arrakeen palace. The Duke was so impressed, touched, and  amused that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy a 5$olaries. The Duke thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy.

The little boy was delighted with the 5$olaris, and immediately sat down to

write a thank you note to Shaihalud which read

"Dear Shaihalud, Thank you for sending me the money.

However, I noticed that for some reason you had to send it through

Arrakeen, and as usual, those offworlders deducted 95$olaries."  

• 1 month later...

Solaris are the currency of the Old Empire. Maybe this belongs in Fan Fiction, but i think here is fine and less people will see it in Fan Fiction(I think)

Q:Why did the heighliner cross the road?

A:It didn't! :D

(get it, they teleport/warp/fold space)

Q:What did the saboteur say before the battle?

A:I'm dying to fight :D

Iknow they are cheesy, but I came up with them off hte top of my head

go ahead, do better

i was just posting a funny in this thread that said jokes in it, then i realized it really didnt belong here cause its not a Dune joke so i made the joke thread... i'll bump it for those  that havent seen it... it has this test plus some other lil funnies.  My cable ISP went down for aboot a week so I havent had a chance to add anymore to it so it was barried under other post but i will find it and add some more funnies ;D

The problem with dune jokes is that you have to make them up on your own, which usually makes them corny.

Gotta admit not many people make jokes about dune, the money one was funny though.

but i will find it and add some more funnies;D

:Dlove to hear them