Someone Mod me a NOCD Crack for Emp v.109

Navaros

Someone Mod me a NOCD Crack for Emp v.109

Normally I'd find it myself, but Emp is so unpopular that almost all the cracks on the net are for version prior to 1.09. After extensive searching I couldn't find a single 1.09 NOCD crack.

I have bought the game and I don't want this for any illegal purpose. I buy all my games, and dl NOCD cracks for all of them because it's a major pain to have to swap discs every single time I want to play another game.

Can someone please make this mod for me?

Man, I am being completely serious about this. It's annoying as Hell that I have to swap discs every time I want to play a different game, and it's made even worse by the fact that even with CloneCD it appears that I am unable to make the backup copy of my Emperor discs that I am legally entitled to make. There is no way to keep my Emperor discs in good condition if it has to be in the drive for no good reason, which is now the case.

Some of you guys must know how to mod this, how hard would it be?

Can anyone do this for me? It would be really cool if you did.

If you know how to make this mod but do not want it to be associated with you for other reasons, IM me on this board and we can discuss it there.

A company has built an anti-burninig device called

safedisc v2

It is currently the only one unable to be broken, and emperor uses it.

I can't type this well, but how it works is, it places pieces of random data around the disc, that underlay the real stuff, when the CD-RW tries to copy it, it thinks there is much more then there really is, and fails.

If you own a HP CD-RW, you can use that.

HP ignores random data spreadings, good old printer companys.

That FBI comment is totally not funny (*looks over his back*).. there is no cd that cant be written... if you want to find a way to OBTAIN the data give em a yell and i will try to explain it to you... and with the safedisc v2, there is nothing a good hacker cant get. i will leave it at that.. i love eminem cause his cd were un-copyable(yeah right). well i need to go find something else to imput... if i can that is..

Frodo, thanks for the advice. Only problem is that still seems kind of inconvient. To have to go into the "My Computer" icon and select the virtual drive every time I wanna play. I like NOCD cracks because I can just click on whatever icon on my desktop for the game I want to play, and start playing - quickly, easily, and with no hassles.Unless, would it be possible to copy my "Emperor Virtual Drive" as a desktop icon?Would I even be able to copy Emp to my HD without the copy-protection BS getting in the way?Also, Frodo, you seem to know something about modding, do you know *how* to mod a NOCD crack for Emperor v1.09 but you just don't want to?Same goes for Duneguy. Is it that you guys know how to do this, and could do it if you wanted to, but you just don't want to? Or is it simply too hard to do?

Dude Just IM me.. not allowed to talk about it here... and may i say dude, just calm down.. why dont you take the time to learn? read a few books, try some things.. dont just demand things.. just a little imput

Frodo, thanks for the advice. Only problem is that still seems kind of inconvient. To have to go into the "My Computer" icon and select the virtual drive every time I wanna play. I like NOCD cracks because I can just click on whatever icon on my desktop for the game I want to play, and start playing - quickly, easily, and with no hassles.

Unless, would it be possible to copy my "Emperor Virtual Drive" as a desktop icon?

Would I even be able to copy Emp to my HD without the copy-protection BS getting in the way?

Also, Frodo, you seem to know something about modding, do you know *how* to mod a NOCD crack for Emperor v1.09 but you just don't want to?

Same goes for Duneguy. Is it that you guys know how to do this, and could do it if you wanted to, but you just don't want to? Or is it simply too hard to do?

what you can do is you can through virtual cd make a shortcut to the virtual cd on your hard drive. then you click on the icon and it will load it into the virtual drive. I don't see anyway to mod it right now unless you found out the source code, which is illegal. But with that virtual cd, you must change the resource.cfg file to read the cd on the virtual drive.

Well, Nav, I think you have a good picture of your options now... Anyway, copying a CD is most of the times illegal and you can't really prove what your real intentions were... As such, I think this topic has gone on for long enough. Switch to IM.