Soon out of here

Ghosty_Square

As soon as Chapterhouse: Dune (yeah I 'm voltirus) mod is over, I 'm out of here, this time for good.

Apart from the original reasons I said I would leave, this time I 've grown sick of Mr Tech Expert.

Once I made a thread quoting some of his boasts but then I though "nah, he's not worth it".

Berfor you leave Mr. Ghosty:

* I will thank you for starting on Kwisatz Haderach with Edric O!

* Say that the idea was great

* Give you VidiWares Mod Price (My Price for the mod that i have liked best), for best Emperor mod so far!

* Ask if the Chapterhouse mod means something special for you since you are waiting on it?

* Ask why you don't like mr Douds

* Say:

Goodbye mr. ghosty

As soon as Chapterhouse: Dune (yeah I 'm voltirus) mod is over, I 'm out of here, this time for good.

Apart from the original reasons I said I would leave, this time I 've grown sick of Mr Tech Expert.

Once I made a thread quoting some of his boasts but then I though "nah, he's not worth it".

So Ghosty_Square is now Voltirus??? O my Gob!

Wait, wait, Ghosty/Voltirus, this issue needs clarification. Please tell me which of the following possibilities is the true one:

1. You're Voltirus, but decided to take Ghosty's nick for some reason.

2. Ghosty and Voltirus are one and the same (I can't believe you never told me! :O)

3. Other (please explain if this is the case)

In the mean time, I think this topic is important enough to warrant stickyness (hey, if Ghosty has returned...)

OMG!!! It all comes together now:

- both Ghosty and Voltirus are from Greece ( .gr emails)

- Voltirus showed up after Ghosty left with the inexplicable wish to take over Kwisatz Haderach.

- Voltirus has great modding skills.

Yeah... I guess Voltirus and Ghosty are one and the same.

But WHY didn't you ever tell me, Ghosty?? I don't believe it... You have a thing for staying incognito, don't you? ;)

Edric, Ghosty=Voltirus. Look at the email adresses:

ghostysquare@mycosmos.gr

voltirus@mycosmos.gr

Voltirus appeared when Ghosty disappeared.

Furthermore, they both confessed to this to me by email a few days after Ghosty 'left'.

Happy?

And Edric, no need for a sticky - we have enough as it is.

This will get poseted to enough.

Finally, if you have problems with members, speak to the landsraad, and we'll discuss it.

But I can also see that after the chapterhouse mod, modding emperor further will hardly be much of a challenge unless we have decoded the xbf format. Unless you want to reprogram the AI (I have done it for TS; Emp doesn't look too hard).

This all fits, and I bet I know why Ghosty/Voltirusdoes not like Jacob. It now is kinda obvious. But I must admit, Ghosty, the Chapterhouse Mod will be great.

I knew this would happen.

Everyone made a big deal about this Mod, but as soon as the first version was released, I could tell it wouldn't finish.

Nema, if you want my help in this Mod, please ask. I will be glad to help.

I wasn't planning to post here again, but some things just can't be left like that.

Can you explain me Mr Know-all how the hell did you know this would happen? Huh? Are you a prophet then? Or just a f***ing a**hole pretending to know everything?

Ghosty was mad at Jacob for taking over KH, and then denying Ghosty's help for it when he asked to take it over. Then when Jacob offered to help him on the Chapterhouse mod, he was mad at him for not letting him take over KH again. Of course!

Jacob did not take over KH, I did. ;D Jacob offered his help and I took it, especially since I had no modding skills back then and couldn't continue on my own.

I didn't know Voltirus was Ghosty. I would have given him KH if I knew. It was his mod after all.

I guess I should feel special... I called him on it a while back ;D I had ghosty on my buddy list and when i got the mail to do music for Volts mod it shoud ghosty online ;D I was so f*k confused I thought it was sleep deprivation (not spelled correct, really need the spell checker ;D) It was hard not to tell... I joked around in some of my post aboot it if anyone caught on :P.

I must ask Ghosty to stay if it wasnt for KH I wouldnt be mixing right now.

ans yeah you have to stay cause when the .xbf is cracked so much will be possible right isnt that what you said ;D You still havent taught me to mod so u cant leave :P ;D But if at last you dont heed our pleas then I must so Great job on the Mod man, and thanxs for letting me do the traxs ;D u will be missewd by the duners 8)

I wasn't mad at Jacob becos he took over KH. What annoyed me was the signature thing and his saying that he belongs in a special class cos he's a modder.

The reason I became Voltirus for a while was that I had become bored with KH (if you remember well, the release date was delayed repeatedly) and I wanted to do other things. As a matter of fact I regretted this decision and tried to take KH back, though now I 'm happy I can make a new mod instead of finishing an old one.