Other Gamez (PC ownerz)

quoudam72

• 2 weeks later...
I meant X-Com (2): Terror from the deep, does anyone know how to get it?

Vidiware...... I asked this question on page three of this thread where were you man? Anyways classic game I found a copy in the bargain section at a software store I frequent. I'll look on the inside of the packaging and see if they have a site or something.

There is this really cool game I played at Programming Classes. Anyone who has seen it will laugh at me. Especially since I have a good computer and a PS2. But it is honest;y one of the funnist games I've ever played.

It is called 'Comet Busters!'

If anyone knows a sight I could download it from, please tell me.

one of the funniest game i know is Liero.... it's a dos based game and isn't that old.. the graphix are pathetic.... but it was so much fun... it was a 1vs1 game.... you both played a worm and you could select upto 10 different weapons for your upcoming battle.... and a battle it was.... banana bombs, clusterbombs, shotguns, machine guns, nukes, missiles and many many more.. it was realy fun... and it asked quite some skill too...

Sorry

But i was new on page 6.

So the only way u can get it is to buy it... In Norway it has newer bin in the stores

I guess so unless one of the links provided like the underdog one has it somewhere on the site. I am quite sure if you do find it will not cost much. Try a game search at any one of the gaming sites on the internet. BTW I have to look for the packaging and IM you with game information.

As I think I said in another thread, but don't quote me on that. Favourite games are some of the classic RTS's and 3D-shoot erm ups. All the CNC's, dune 2000, doom (all versions of (only got another 2500 odd master levels to do on doom!), quake, Q2 and Q3. Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2. R u light or dark?

p.s. Where Can I get wipeout 2097 4 the PC?

Yups... let's get back to the good old times.... Jedi Knight.. aaaaaaah great levels, great action. Doom, horrible monsters and horrible gameplay but so much fun... don't ask me why. C&C Viva le mammoth tank :-). Lost vikings... incredibly fun puzzle game. Omg... i'm getting tears in my eyes.... Luckily JK2 is a worthy sequel and perhaps doom 3 will give us a good time too. C&C 2 is under construction and I still have lost vikings 2....

And warcraft 3 is promising to be one helluva game and change the world forever.

can anyone tell me about jedi knight 2?? is it first person, is it third person, is it both??

from what i hear the graphics are good, but whats the game basis?? whats the story

If you already said this in this post just point me to the post, i didn't feel like reading 9 pages of posts

Golden Axe... Good arcade game

Jedi Knight - My favourite shooting game, "lighter" (not as dark as in other FPS) and a much cooler game i was 10 then or maby smaller.

I was a cheater and completed Wolf3d (all episodes)with knife

Some of the other games I play are

• Dungeon Siege
  • Renegade
  • MechWar4
  • StarWars Galactic BattleGrounds
    Those are some of online games i play, I also have
  • Frank Herberts Dune
  • Max Payne
  • Alice {is that not some freaky shit}

am interested in the JK II demo, anyone know where i can get a link?

those interested in Dungeon Siege can get the demo here

I see ppl talking aboot old games I must admit on of my old fav was Toe Jam and Earl. ;D I must say there music had a quite a strange but unique, maybe even life altering if you will, effect on me... or maybe it was the stuff I was smoking ;D (medicinally of course) ;D

me a dungeon siege player too and also star wars galactic battlegrounds :-), i'm getting renegade in a couple of days and yes JK2 is very good... it is a first person shooter game though you can play it also in 3rd person which is best when you use lightsaber. The singleplayer story is that Desann some stupid jedi guy wants to make dozens of dark jedi by imbuing them with the force in the temple of the jedi and you together with the new republic and jan ors try to stop him ofcourse. You'll visit many places and you get to meet luke skywalker, lando calrisian and you get to rid an AT-ST :-). You will have to fight lots of dark jedi and also many stormtroopers. You'll visit Nar Shaddaa, some sort of star destroyer though it has a different design, Yavin 4, and many more places... also the botmatch is a lot of fun. it's a must have for every star wars geek like me  ;)