Kwisatz Haderach Suggestions

jacobdouds

I have a problem. It's a bad one. I backed up KH2. I uninstalled Emp. Then I looked for the install disc. Then I panicked. Oops.

Edric, there's a file waiting for you in the Landsraad... see what you can do... I can make new stuff if there are any icons missing - I need a screenshot of any unit or structure that needs iconising, though. I can also convert proper icons into decent greyed ones, if you need. Sorry!

I have a problem. It's a bad one. I backed up KH2. I uninstalled Emp. Then I looked for the install disc. Then I panicked. Oops.

Edric, there's a file waiting for you in the Landsraad... see what you can do... I can make new stuff if there are any icons missing - I need a screenshot of any unit or structure that needs iconising, though. I can also convert proper icons into decent greyed ones, if you need. Sorry!

Oops, I did that once too, I let my cousins borrow it to install (Their install disk came with a huge gouge in it), and they lost it. So I bought a new one at Costco for $14.99, and two days after I bought it they found it. >:(

Great. Wonderful. Excellent. >:(

I'm sorry Nema... why do these things always happen?

I got your emails, but my mailbox is full. Please don't send any more until I clean it up...

I don't see that file in Landsraad, are you sure you posted it?

But keep looking for that install disk, it's got to be there somewhere... it's not like it ran away or something... :(