Kwisatz Haderach Suggestions

jacobdouds

I understand you guys are no longer taking suggestions for KH, but I was wondering if you tried anything along the lines of a Spotter for the Harvester/Carryall team. I was working along the lines of one before my computer went down. It was a simple aircraft that could be produced after the Refinery (Primary) and Helipad (Secondary), that fired a limited number of missiles and automatically responded to an attack on the Harvester. It would resource at the helipad and then circle until needed, responding like the carryall to distress messages from the Harvestors. Well, it was supposed too, at least, it was a bit buggy. If anyone is interested in trying it, I would go as far as to describe how far I got with it.

Of course you can host a download of KH v2, Vidiware. The more people who host it, the better! :)

Sorry for my absence, guys, but I had a visit from an old infectious friend... a damn virus. >:( I had to format my C drive.

However, no puny virus can outsmart Edric O! He he he. ;D Thanks to the fact that I had 2 partitions, I haven't lost anything. Well, except my saved missions for Yuri's Revenge (forgot to back them up :'()

Now I have to re-install everything, though. Nema, I'll get to work on those icons again ASAP.

Kingpin, that's a very good idea... hmm...

Thank you Edric for permissson to host!

But my Space Provider has a limit of 100mb a month downloaded

so i can only offer 10 downloads a month...

If you lost you mission you can find places at internet where you can choose saves from difficulty and level

• 2 weeks later...

which two? I can retest them. I tried them all and they all worked What won't work about them? If they show up as green and purple then you have the wrong filename in the artini, if it shows up messed up it needs to be in 3ddata/textures.

The game freezes/crashes (not to sure on which) at the end of the loading bar.

If it freezes, I know the problem, if it crashes, I still know the area of the problem I believe.

Note to nema, by freeze, I also mean, does it come up with an error? Or just crash?

Why does it work for us but not for you?

Curse of the moderators?

Um, my theory is, since we don't have the xbfs, and you do, that it is something in the artini file that effects the xbf for KH only.

Does it still work without those troublesome icons?

Umm, but I don't have the xbf's either! Nema is very secretive so he keeps them to himself ;D

Maybe... hmmm... I'm not sure my Emperor is v1.09...

Even so, why don't they work for Nema? Could the xbf's possibly affect this, like you said?