Kwisatz Haderach Suggestions

jacobdouds

Oh, poor Jacob... devil.gif

There is no secret, I just did a google search on "smiley" and came up with all those. Well, there's also the extensive smiley collection of the Relic boards... (relic Entertainment = my favourite game company). nod.gif

Well, gotta get back to my favourite forum activity now...

lurking.gif

This post it fot "Kwisatz Haderach Suggestions", and i suggest all of us can stop asking for info...

And come with suggestions!

Is it possible to make "Rambo Unit" that deploys into a Harkonnen gunpost?

And Nema/Frodo...

In the =G_Infantry.tga file there are a damn puzzle game...

Can u send me a version where you have marked wich thing belongs to wich house?

Or release that as a jpeg file?

What the...? I'm a mod?

jaw.gifCool! ;D

Vidiware, we stopped accepting unit suggestions some time ago. Suggest something else, but not new units/buildings.

I'm afraid you'll have to IM me Jacob, I have NO idea what you're talking about. :)

This post it fot "Kwisatz Haderach Suggestions", and i suggest all of us can stop asking for info...

And come with suggestions!

Is it possible to make "Rambo Unit" that deploys into a Harkonnen gunpost?

And Nema/Frodo...

In the =G_Infantry.tga file there are a damn puzzle game...

Can u send me a version where you have marked wich thing belongs to wich house?

Or release that as a jpeg file?

I could try, but it would take a while, with all of the stuff i'm working on right now.

Yes, secret.No more suggestions.But.This is odd, can we all lock/unlock topics now? I seem to be able to click a button at the bottom of the page. :oOhwell, use it while it lasts.Oh wait, it's only on this one. Does that mean that you can lock your own topics now?

Okay really sorry!

But you got the point?

What about Stealth harvesters?

Is it possible to take (Living world On/off) and when its on the world is living and stealth harvesters!

This because, its the cheapest trick in the poor little world too kill harvesters and caryalls

No, no, NO.

Attacking Harvesters is a valid tactic. Stealing them with Adv Carryalls is another valid tactic. Worm attacks are part of the game.

I already made the Harvesters self-heal. That should be enough.

What do you mean "all of them"? There's only one Harvester. Same unit for all Houses.

I made it self-heal because I thought the Corrinos (and the Atreides in the original game, for that matter) had an unfair advantage: they were the only ones who could repair their harvs.

However, I also reduced the Harvester's health by almost 20%, to make up for the self-heal ability.