Sandworm riding

Guest Lord_Odin

Guest Lord_Odin

Does anyone know how to ride sandworms with the fedaykin?

In the unit guide here it says that they can ride a sandworm if they are positioned near a thumper unit, but I have not found any thumper units in the game yet...although I DO remember them from Dune 2000...

Loki is one of the major deities in the Norse pantheon. He is a son of the giant Farbauti ("cruel striker") and the giantess Laufey. He is regarded as one of Aesir, but is on occasion their enemy. He is connected with fire and magic, and can assume many different shapes (horse, falcon, fly). He is crafty and malicious, but is also heroic: in that aspect he can be compared with the trickster from North American myths. The ambivalent god grows progressively more unpleasent, and is directly responsible for the death of Balder, the god of light.
:)

According to Norse Myth, Balder was invulnerable, except for the plant missletoe. The other gods used to use Balder as target practice for their arrows and such because he could not be injured. Loki was envious of Balder for some reason, shot him with a missletoe arrow(or through some form of trickery, got someone else to shoot him), and that killed him. Kind of sounds like the Achilles myth.

Riding sandworms is fun yet difficult, it should be a Xtreme sport, ha.

Has anyone ever attacked with with units and sandworms at the same time? very dangerous

yes i haf tried worm riding attacks and own units.....very dumb.......but hey i was an newbie then.....

and u know guys.....if u want ill create another post with the title LOKI if u want......cause half this mssg board is about my name lol........ooh meeh soo poular now..i mean my name popped up in at least another 6 mssg boards lol ps just like typing lol)

yah n worm riding in xtreme sports jess i wunder how dat go.....well it looks like this worm just crushed another village......uh oh there goes the US embassy ...and oooohhhhhhh looks like the rider just fell off....'censored'

but ithink worm riding should actually be in crocodile hunter......day be really funny if he dies trying to catch one hehehehehehehehe

Psst, that's a different thread. But yeah I remember blowing you up. Hehehe. On the topic, does anyone know if you can bury a worm and keep it there till an enemy comes around? Sandbikes do it, that would be cool if worms could.

The Loki - Inner Sphere Name

Clan Desgnation: Hellbringer

Omni - Weapons System Podular

Class: Medium

Prefered Fghting style - Long

Prime Variant carries dual PPCs an SRM-6 Shoulder Launcher and 4 Torso Mounted M-Las

not too bad for a 65 ton mech but its a little light on armor... one on one with a Blakc Lanner would see it dead ;D

yes Hellbringer is an OLD design it was there when the clans started producing their own mechs

Actually the Mino is almost a mech but it moves way too slow :)

hey in BTech, Gray Death Legion trained anti-mech commando temas that could take out a Mech by themselves by burning them with Inferno Rockets or Knee-Capping where they planted explosives on the mech's kneecap blowing the leg in half :)